Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FapQueen

Dec 29, 2015
www.instagram.com
I, MajorKeyAlert, have donated to this server because the minigames are super addicting and fun. I am a Lapiz rank and whenever I'm with my friend playing we would want a certain map to play, the main reason of this post-- Toys in Eggwars just didn't show up yesterday for a good 20 min last night while we were lobby hopping. I was suggesting a way inside the Map Selection guy for the donors to right click on a map with no games and request it and it could be added to a next game queue. Just my thoughts and I didn't research to see if it was against the EULA. Anyways thanks for reading and I hope this gets implemented

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
I really like this idea! I think it could be added for Diamond or Gold and above. :)

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Nice idea as this would actually give a meaning to the map selection guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom