Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is the Concept Good, Not That It Would Be a Game?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Depends

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 269142

Hi everyone! I don't except this to be a game except I wanted to just share the concept, so here it is!
Well I don't rly have a name for it, except the main idea is similar to a CTF Murder Mystery. I get the Murder Mystery idea from Hypixel and I thought, "that would be cool to have on Cube" except that's copying so I created the concept instead. The Murderer would get a flag on one side of a map, and the Innocents on the other. Everyone will receive bows except for the Murderer who gets a sword. The murderer can't die (basically he respawns) until the flag is stolen and brought to the innocent side. I think it would be fair for the tab list and chat disabled so it's near impossible for everyone to identify the murderer by Username.

Anyways that's all I have for now, tell me how you like it and have a good one!

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Thats a great idea! I love capture the flag, so this game really appeals to me. And since Hypixel copied our Eggwars, I feel that it is only right to get revenge! Good job Grove

D

Deleted member 269142

Thx fam! Although it's only a concept it might work one day the server dies and they decide to put a new game in :p

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone! I don't except this to be a game except I wanted to just share the concept, so here it is!
Well I don't rly have a name for it, except the main idea is similar to a CTF Murder Mystery. I get the Murder Mystery idea from Hypixel and I thought, "that would be cool to have on Cube" except that's copying so I created the concept instead. The Murderer would get a flag on one side of a map, and the Innocents on the other. Everyone will receive bows except for the Murderer who gets a sword. The murderer can't die (basically he respawns) until the flag is stolen and brought to the innocent side. I think it would be fair for the tab list and chat disabled so it's near impossible for everyone to identify the murderer by Username.

Anyways that's all I have for now, tell me how you like it and have a good one!
cough cough hypixel copied it off of like 5 over servers and off of gmod.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Thats a great idea! I love capture the flag, so this game really appeals to me. And since Hypixel copied our Eggwars, I feel that it is only right to get revenge! Good job Grove
AGH we can't say that they copied Eggwars since we copied the original Bedwars!

Anyways, the suggestion seems okay, but I don't see room for improvement though.
I feel that it's best left at blockwars, since it's more competetive & it has variety in kits.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
They never copied eggwars they blantantly copied bedwars which has been a gamemode for over 3 years.

Its_Daniel_

Jan 4, 2017
Great idea! I like the capture the flag , it is original and it will be nice to play the game on CubeCraft. Good suggestion.

D

Deleted member 269142

Thanks! As usual theres mixed feelings about combined games, and I understand that, everyone.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom