• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • OK!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever you think...

• Kinda useless...

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I would rather play blindfolded than having this added! Ewwww...

• Total voters

Eaglewolf13

Nov 10, 2015
Portugal
HI, so I just came up with this awesome idea for a new command, which I think a lot of people would want!
Basically this command is versatile, so you can use it between friends or if you suspect someone is cheating etc.
The command is: "/stats (name)"
when you do "/stats Eaglewolf13" for example, it would show you a menu with all different games, and when you click one, it will show you my stats, just like kills, deaths, games played, wins, achievments etc.
This would be very useful in my opinion, because people that might me cheating, and they say its just skill, you can check their wins at the game to see if it confirms... And you can also have an easy way to share your stats with friends instead of having to make a skype call and show a screenshot or something. This also applies for strangers, many people ask the amount of wins, kills etc. mid game, and so that there is no chance of lying, and also no chance of getting the numbers wrong.
It happens a lot to me people that I fight against someone, and their fighting just seems to suspicious... I ask:
"ahmmm are you hacking?" ( something like that ), and they say lol no i have 7821974894 wins.
And it would also be cool if we could use this command on ourselves.... Just in case you are thinking about adding it.
Any questions about this command feel free to ask me!
Thanks for reading!

Reactions: Buuuddy

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
HI, so I just came up with this awesome idea for a new command, which I think a lot of people would want!
Basically this command is versatile, so you can use it between friends or if you suspect someone is cheating etc.
The command is: "/stats (name)"
when you do "/stats Eaglewolf13" for example, it would show you a menu with all different games, and when you click one, it will show you my stats, just like kills, deaths, games played, wins, achievments etc.
This would be very useful in my opinion, because people that might me cheating, and they say its just skill, you can check their wins at the game to see if it confirms... And you can also have an easy way to share your stats with friends instead of having to make a skype call and show a screenshot or something. This also applies for strangers, many people ask the amount of wins, kills etc. mid game, and so that there is no chance of lying, and also no chance of getting the numbers wrong.
It happens a lot to me people that I fight against, and it seems to suspicious ( their combat skills )... I say:
ahmmm are you hacking ( something like that ), and they say lol no i have 7821974894 wins.
And it would also be cool if we could use this command on ourselves.... Just in case you are thinking about adding it.
Any questions about this command feel free to ask me!
Thanks for reading!
Not really neede as
1. Theres no real reason to check other stats
2. You can check your own by the end portal frames that spawn cublets -1

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
1. Maybe you just want to know, or want to prove how skilled ( or addicted XD ) you are
2. where is that?
1. You can post screenshot links in chat
2.In every lobby the location varies but they are all near the map selection boards When you earn a cublet approach them to open it

Also a side note the amount of wins kills ect means nothing you cant base on whether its a hacker or not based on stats

Eaglewolf13

Nov 10, 2015
Portugal
1. You can post screenshot links in chat
2.In every lobby the location varies but they are all near the map selection boards When you earn a cublet approach them to open it

Also a side note the amount of wins kills ect means nothing you cant base on whether its a hacker or not based on stats
It can just give you an idea... how can someone kill the whole skywars map in 2 minutes and have 3 wins?
You have to take the screenshot, name it, find it, and post it in the internet for players to be able to see it, and players will have to stop playing, click the link, click trust the link etc.
Hackers could post a link for a virus download or something and say its a stats screenhot

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
It can just give you an idea... how can someone kill the whole skywars map in 2 minutes and have 3 wins?
You have to take the screenshot, name it, find it, and post it in the internet for players to be able to see it, and players will have to stop playing, click the link, click trust the link etc.
Hackers could post a link for a virus download or something and say its a stats screenhot
Its possible under certain conditions however ive never stepped foot into skywars so idk, but i know they wouldnt accept screenshots like they dont now because it can be edited

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
JokeKaedee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🧁
Reesle wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool buff frog! 🐸🎂✨
Reesle wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom