Do you like the idea?

• Yes!!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, you suck and I never want to see this awesome minigame in CubeCraft

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Ya_Boi_GAB

Dec 3, 2017
Remember all those castles you've built in Minecraft? All those times you thought "hey this would be so much fun to have a group of like 30 people, 15 defending each castle". Both sides would be attempting to collect resources from the middle ground to obtain gear and weapons to better lay siege to the other teams castle. Imagine running into battle along side your friends to gain the upper hand in battle, or plotting an assassination on the other team's king to win the war! On top of all this a diversified class system to choose from at the beginning of the game. Just a few of the classes would be King, ninja/assassin, farmer, soldier, and archer.I have had this Idea for a while now and I think that it would be the perfect minigame to put cubecraft on top.

I'll talk a little more about the gameplay here. So the battle starts out slower with the inhabitants of each side farming/mining resources inside their protected castles to get the gear that their class allows. After they get some basic gear they can go out to center to obtain resources to buy better items. Mining gold or diamond might give access to op items and gear. Once you're ready to attack, get a hold of some tnt to break through the opposing team's walls and kill their king or steal loot from them. Be careful though because after a time the walls will repair themselves and you won't have any reinforcements, if the attack fails you might want to jump over the castle walls and retreat.

A more detailed idea of what the kits/class system would look like. So one idea that I like a lot is that by having a limited number of slots for each class to make sure the right amount of people are in each class.(ex to make sure their is only one king, 5 soldiers, 3 archers and so on. This part is sort of up for debate on how it should work but I'm hopeful. Once you have a class selected you have different options it the shops.(like a king shop, soldier shop, ect.) the do give you some raw resources to trade.If this idea catches hold I would be happy to make a video on my youtube channel showing a map of the battleground complete with kit ideas and resource mining ideas.

I would really like to see this mini-game on cube craft I personally think it could be better than egg wars. I'm sure people are confused about logistics of the game and such, and I'll be happy to explain them too. If you like the idea start talking about it! Comment down below and leave a like if that's a thing? Sorry its my first post.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Remember all those castles you've built in Minecraft? All those times you thought "hey this would be so much fun to have a group of like 30 people, 15 defending each castle". Both sides would be attempting to collect resources from the middle ground to obtain gear and weapons to better lay siege to the other teams castle. Imagine running into battle along side your friends to gain the upper hand in battle, or plotting an assassination on the other team's king to win the war! On top of all this a diversified class system to choose from at the beginning of the game. Just a few of the classes would be King, ninja/assassin, farmer, soldier, and archer.I have had this Idea for a while now and I think that it would be the perfect minigame to put cubecraft on top.

I'll talk a little more about the gameplay here. So the battle starts out slower with the inhabitants of each side farming/mining resources inside their protected castles to get the gear that their class allows. After they get some basic gear they can go out to center to obtain resources to buy better items. Mining gold or diamond might give access to op items and gear. Once you're ready to attack, get a hold of some tnt to break through the opposing team's walls and kill their king or steal loot from them. Be careful though because after a time the walls will repair themselves and you won't have any reinforcements, if the attack fails you might want to jump over the castle walls and retreat.

A more detailed idea of what the kits/class system would look like. So one idea that I like a lot is that by having a limited number of slots for each class to make sure the right amount of people are in each class.(ex to make sure their is only one king, 5 soldiers, 3 archers and so on. This part is sort of up for debate on how it should work but I'm hopeful. Once you have a class selected you have different options it the shops.(like a king shop, soldier shop, ect.) the do give you some raw resources to trade.If this idea catches hold I would be happy to make a video on my youtube channel showing a map of the battleground complete with kit ideas and resource mining ideas.

I would really like to see this mini-game on cube craft I personally think it could be better than egg wars. I'm sure people are confused about logistics of the game and such, and I'll be happy to explain them too. If you like the idea start talking about it! Comment down below and leave a like if that's a thing? Sorry its my first post.
Honestly sounds almost exactly like eggwars with the 10 players per team maps.
Although its a nice idea, all game ideas have a super low chance of actually being added. I dont know if I read it wrong, but I didnt see something about an egg/king so it just makes it skywars.
Ok im just going to put it this way:
Sounds like a bit of eggwars, skywars, and monewalls.

Ya_Boi_GAB

Dec 3, 2017
Honestly sounds almost exactly like eggwars with the 10 players per team maps.
Although its a nice idea, all game ideas have a super low chance of actually being added. I dont know if I read it wrong, but I didnt see something about an egg/king so it just makes it skywars.
Ok im just going to put it this way:
Sounds like a bit of eggwars, skywars, and monewalls.
I mean I guess there are aspects of all those but I don't think you understood what exactly the gameplay would be like I am gonna upload a youtube video with a sort of template map and give a rundown of how it will be played. If your interested in that I can link the video?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I mean I guess there are aspects of all those but I don't think you understood what exactly the gameplay would be like I am gonna upload a youtube video with a sort of template map and give a rundown of how it will be played. If your interested in that I can link the video?
No its fine :)

Ze_BIEU

Jul 3, 2017
I liked the idea but how do you win this game? He looks more like egg wars

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom