Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
I mean it is just maps. Like no effort really seems to be shown here. When I look at the Castle Wars. I see love. When I look at the Retro99 I see no love.

I see love in all things. Except things I don’t.

but in all seriousness these maps dont look as fun. I play on the hive map instead of Retro99

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
The old maps look really rushed and bad. All three look like reskins of one another, pls, maps are a big deal dont compromise on quality.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Omg, I remembered playing on these maps on the Java network back in 2017! This brings immense nostalgia!
The old maps look really rushed and bad. All three look like reskins of one another, pls, maps are a big deal dont compromise on quality.
All 3 maps are from our Java network. When looking at all of the available maps, these 3 were the best fit. They weren't too big and the layouts wouldn't ruin the player experience for Bedrock users. We might be looking into tweaking the maps and shrink them.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
All 3 maps are from our Java network. When looking at all of the available maps, these 3 were the best fit. They weren't too big and the layouts wouldn't ruin the player experience for Bedrock users. We might be looking into tweaking the maps and shrink them.
POG! Please shrink them and add more variation to the map

Reactions: Gregeyy

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey everyone, hope you've had a good Friday so far!

I've been making a lot of edits to the maps that we've released - after looking at them in more detail & discussing with avid BlockWars players, we believe we've somewhat fixed the monotonous and less fun aspect than the original maps. Would love to know your opinions on them!

Just to let you know, these maps still need to be configured, so it may not be out for several hours. I'll reply to this thread to let you know when it's released!
UPDATE: ITS OUT!

Greenzone:
2020-08-28_15.22.20.png

Added more void in middle, replaced the water with ladders, removed the back area & moved the flags closer.
1598629011384.png

Mushroom:
2020-08-28_15.22.04.png

Removed the mushroom stem bridge, changed respawn locations & moved the flags closer.
1598629037794.png

Retro-99:
2020-08-28_16.28.29.png

Whew, lots of changes...
Changed the iron generators to a more thematic 99, moved the respawn locations closer to the flag, changed the underpass to connect to the sides of the map rather than towards each other, added more void in the middle of the map & moved the flags closer.
1598629063566.png

Hive:
2020-08-28_15.20.54.png

@Andyyy has graciously made some edits to the map on the server: everything is a lot more open and the flags are closer. Thanks, Andy!

Hope you enjoy these changes! Massive thank you to @Andyyy & @Eli who were extremely responsive with their feedback on the maps. Wouldn't have been possible without these guys. :heart:

Last edited:

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020

I've been making a lot of edits to the maps that we've released - after looking at them in more detail & discussing with avid BlockWars players, we believe we've somewhat fixed the monotonous and less fun aspect than the original maps. Would love to know your opinions on them!

Just to let you know, these maps still need to be configured, so it may not be out for several hours. I'll reply to this thread to let you know when it's released!

Greenzone:
View attachment 175839
Added more void in middle, replaced the water with ladders, removed the back area & moved the flags closer.

Mushroom:
View attachment 175838
Removed the mushroom stem bridge, changed respawn locations & moved the flags closer.

Retro-99:
View attachment 175840
Whew, lots of changes...
Changed the iron generators to a more thematic 99, moved the respawn locations closer to the flag, changed the underpass to connect to the sides of the map rather than towards each other, added more void in the middle of the map & moved the flags closer.

Hive:
View attachment 175837
@Andyyy has graciously made some edits to the map on the server: everything is a lot more open and the flags are closer. Thanks, Andy!

Hope you enjoy these changes! Massive thank you to @Andyyy & @Eli who were extremely responsive with their feedback on the maps. Wouldn't have been possible without these guys. :heart:
Its an improvement, Youn. tysm

ElGera16

Jan 3, 2020
www.youtube.com

Greenzone:
View attachment 175839

Mushroom:
View attachment 175838

Retro-99:
View attachment 175840
Whew, lots of changes...

Hive:
View attachment 175837

RIP Cubecraft

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020

Greenzone:
View attachment 175839

Mushroom:
View attachment 175838

Retro-99:
View attachment 175840
Whew, lots of changes...

Hive:
View attachment 175837

Nice improvement actually that’s much better I actually don’t care that it’s long I just want void so I got what I wanted

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london

Greenzone:
View attachment 175839

Mushroom:
View attachment 175838

Retro-99:
View attachment 175840
Whew, lots of changes...

Hive:
View attachment 175837

Hi! This is now applying to all servers - give it 10 mins and they should be on! 🎉 :wig:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom