Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters!

Last week, BlockWars on our Bedrock network was released permanently and introduced it's own lobby & store rank with voting options! - As promised, we're now releasing 3 new BlockWars maps for our Bedrock network! 🎉

Mushroom - BlockWars CTF
Mushroom.jpg

Mario... where you at?!

Greenzone - BlockWars CTF
Greenzone.jpg

This map is 100% recyclable.

Retro-99 - BlockWars CTF
Retro-99.jpg

Oof... just 1 away from 💯

Thanks for reading! We hope you enjoy these new BlockWars maps. Have fun and stay safe! <3

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
it doesn't look like any effort has been put into making retro99 thicker but I could be wrong. I still don't think these maps would bring much interesting into the game and it's unfortunate that more alterations weren't made.

Long maps aren't interesting to play on because they spread out players more from each other. Blockwars on bedrock only has 5 players a team so a stretched out map just reduces combat opportunities and adds unnecessary duration to the game where all you are doing is running.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
it doesn't look like any effort has been put into making retro99 thicker but I could be wrong. I still don't think these maps would bring much interesting into the game and it's unfortunate that more alterations weren't made.
Yeah they look really flat and easy to make and there’s practically no void I do not like them . Tetromino is my favorite it has lots of void

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
I do think these maps are a bit big for bedrock CTF maps; they fit the playstyle of java CTF more. But as designs, they have potential for good gameplay with appropriate makeovers. The bedrock CTF community would be eager to work with the map builders to improve them.

V0NXY

Aug 11, 2020
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters!

Last week, BlockWars on our Bedrock network was released permanently and introduced it's own lobby & store rank with voting options! - As promised, we're now releasing 3 new BlockWars maps for our Bedrock network! 🎉

Mushroom - BlockWars CTF
View attachment 175710
Mario... where you at?!

Greenzone - BlockWars CTF
View attachment 175709
This map is 100% recyclable.

Retro-99 - BlockWars CTF
View attachment 175711
Oof... just 1 away from 💯

Thanks for reading! We hope you enjoy these new BlockWars maps. Have fun and stay safe! <3
These maps are way too big for my liking the other maps are more confined and overall have a better atmosphere to play in, they're decent for casual play but are pretty bad for the people that consistently play blockwars or grind it

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london

Long maps aren't interesting to play on because they spread out players more from each other. Blockwars on bedrock only has 5 players a team so a stretched out map just reduces combat opportunities and adds unnecessary duration to the game where all you are doing is running.
Retro99 has not been made thicker, but it should have. I'll make these changes now :)

As for the concern for the longer maps, I do understand that it is quite long for Bedrock gameplay - we did make alterations from the Java maps; Mushroom is flatter and has additional paths to take, Retro99 was made less long and overall the maps were accommodated for the lower team member count. I'd love to hear your opinions once you've tried the maps out! 😄

Reactions: Gregeyy

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020

Same Building Sense As Lucky_Ducky. You’re So Good At Building

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom