Votes: 12 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xCgKing23

Jul 8, 2016
On 'The Chunk' (the server that was merged with Cubecraft) there was a game mode on block wars where you would kill other players from the opposing team and they would be placed in your jail with no escape until their team mates would break them out. The game would end as soon as every one from that team was in the jail.
This game works almost exactly like capture the flag but instead of a flag you are protecting your teams jail so the other team doesn't save them.
This game was loved by many and I think it would be something the staff at Cubecraft should consider bringing back / bring to Cubecraft.
If you think this game mode should come back vote yes
if you think it should stay in the past and shouldn't return vote no
if you are in-between vote maybe

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
This game sounds fun, but if someone is in the jail he will feel very bored and quit, so this game needs some changes

Reactions: God.

Nedyar10

Jun 8, 2016
Philippines
This game sounds fun, but if someone is in the jail he will feel very bored and quit, so this game needs some changes
I remember playing this gamemode in the past. Usually I wouldn't stay long in the prison (either because my teammates save me or all of my teammates become imprisoned), but it does get very boring sometimes when you are imprisoned. However I can't think off a way for the prisoners to not be bored. If there is a way for the prisoners to mine out, then teammates will just camp and not get captured while the prisoners break free. Plus it wouldn't feel like prison if the prisoners could do something. I really loved this gamemode though and highly recommend this to be in the server.

Reactions: xCgKing23

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Well maybe like this. When you are imprisoned you can think of a plan to escape. That takes approximatly 1:30. People guarding the prison would have to solve some kind of puzzle to prevent this escape. The Prisoners get an interface where they can put together different methods of escaping and the guards can put down. well I am getting to complex but this might be a fun completly new game.(big suggestions thread incoming soon) ._. too much ideas.... too much good ideas.

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Like everyone has said sounds like a fun game. If anyone can answer this, 'Is it in addition to blockwars or is it branced off?' (sort of how there is ctf and core mode in blockwars is there going to be a 'jailbreak' (temporary name) mode or is it going to be a seperate tab option.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
On 'The Chunk' (the server that was merged with Cubecraft) there was a game mode on block wars where you would kill other players from the opposing team and they would be placed in your jail with no escape until their team mates would break them out. The game would end as soon as every one from that team was in the jail.
This game works almost exactly like capture the flag but instead of a flag you are protecting your teams jail so the other team doesn't save them.
This game was loved by many and I think it would be something the staff at Cubecraft should consider bringing back / bring to Cubecraft.
If you think this game mode should come back vote yes
if you think it should stay in the past and shouldn't return vote no
if you are in-between vote maybe
I love this game idea! It could use some tweaks, like maybe add parkour for the people in the jail to do.

Reactions: xCgKing23
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom