Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is A Perm ban For Teaming To Much?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
May 30, 2021
Like The Crossteaming ban Thing is 1 day 1 week 1 month and then BOOM!!! PERM BAN!!! bruh Why Perm for teaming in a match. why not first 1 day then 1 week and then 2 weeks and only 2 or maybe a month and max 2 months. bc for teaming a parm ban is rlly much. but like hacking has to be an perm IP or for 6 months or something.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
A perm ban doesn't mean a permenant ban really, it is if you don't appeal. Most moderators will unbanj you from a perm ban if you appeal after 4-6months. and also who hasn't learned there lesson after teaming 4times srsly?

• Disagree
Reactions: Dualninja and Quis

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Like The Crossteaming ban Thing is 1 day 1 week 1 month and then BOOM!!! PERM BAN!!! bruh Why Perm for teaming in a match. why not first 1 day then 1 week and then 2 weeks and only 2 or maybe a month and max 2 months. bc for teaming a parm ban is rlly much. but like hacking has to be an perm IP or for 6 months or something.
After getting banned twice you’re literally asking for a punishment... if you do it once it should be a sign to maybe not do it again :|
They get enough warnings. And if you don't give a heavy punishment they will keep doing it again
+ As this reply states, they already give you enough warning and a perma ban is really fair if you’ve been warned

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
The track for teaming is as follows

1 day ban -> 1 week -> 1 month -> perma

Like seriously you should just read the rules and not team in the first place, and then like Matriox said, you still don't know not to team after 3 previous bans? Really?

I disagree.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: Dualninja and Adxm

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
i would say its a lot if there wasnt a giant alert at the start of the game saying:
DO NOT TEAM ON SOLO/CROSSTEAM
so yes, its reasonable, also the pinoshment for teaming is:
1 day ban > 1 week > 1 month > perma
you litterally had 3 chances to understand and dont team again

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
They have a staff guide where they can see the durations of punishments. Reason why they have multiple and different durations is so that you learn from your mistake that you made. Not learning after given 3 chances means they’ll have to ban you permanently since you won’t stop breaking the rule. For every rule theres different durations and you’re given multiple chances for every rule that you break. I know that from my own past staff experience. So believe me, it’s a fair ban.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂