• YESSS YESSS YESS PINGY PAL

• NONONONO NO PINGY BUD

• pls change something tho idk

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
but its almost 2.30 and I really need to sleep so it might not be that great.
I got school tomorrow too lel why am I still here
Hey, I just had an idea that sound good in my head, but its almost 2.30 and I really need to sleep so it might not be that great.
People say that factions and vanilla are too similar to both be added. So why not make a single lobby for both of them, like for Team- and Solo Eggwars or for Duels and FFA. That way it looks organized and fits into cubecrafts style imo.
Uh, that's a pretty idea. Just pretty :p

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Well, my only criticism is that there isn't a /home command. It's generally a good idea. It is a bit similar to factions, but not very much like it. Is there a reason why you don't want to add the /home command so much?

Last edited:

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Well, my only criticism is that there isn't a /home command. It's generally a good idea. It is a bit similar to factions, but not very much like it. Is there a reason why you don't want to add the /home command so much?
So much? Lol man, is this how you take people proving their point? SO much?

You started playing the whole "vanilla is factions" card and just saying you didn't need vanilla in general as it's"just factions without commands" and still, you want /home, lol.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
So much? Lol man, is this how you take people proving their point? SO much?

You started playing the whole "vanilla is factions" card and just saying you didn't need vanilla in general as it's"just factions without commands" and still, you want /home, lol.
Ehh, I would just prefer it. I guess I can live without it. Reason why I like factions XD.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
If we are going to eliminate the /home command, I would want a bunch of servers (server 1, server 2, etc) without too many blocks so I don't have to travel 100000 blocks.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This idea is genius....
Seriously just somewhere to play plain old Survival...
With friends...
No Hackers, Grief protection, No TNT...
I can finally build a House near the beach and enjoy the day with some cool old Memes....
Also make it so you can't break or raid anything at all...
Isn't it cool to have a Gamemode without PvP or Competition at all... We it's a bit Competitive about who gets more Resources and who builds the best base...
But Seriously vanilla Minecraft with Chunk claim and no Raiding would make my day...

I like the idea but I'll only play it if it has Grief Protection..
Otherwise it's the same as Factions :|

Reactions: Ping Ether

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
This idea is genius....
Seriously just somewhere to play plain old Survival...
With friends...
No Hackers, Grief protection, No TNT...
I can finally build a House near the beach and enjoy the day with some cool old Memes....
Also make it so you can't break or raid anything at all...
Isn't it cool to have a Gamemode without PvP or Competition at all... We it's a bit Competitive about who gets more Resources and who builds the best base...
But Seriously vanilla Minecraft with Chunk claim and no Raiding would make my day...

I like the idea but I'll only play it if it has Grief Protection..
Otherwise it's the same as Factions :|
IDK depends how it turns out, maybe if people prefer grief protection...
TBH I'd rather do like a recruiting system to judge who can enter survival or not but that's not really what I was going for in this suggestion but oki...

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom