Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you add Vanilla to CCG?

• YESSS YESSS YESS PINGY PAL

• NONONONO NO PINGY BUD

• pls change something tho idk

Results are only viewable after voting.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Oh please... Vanilla is Minecraft itself. It's always been. I don't know why 2b2t is so known for it, It's just the worst vanilla server.

Add spectator mode for mods+ ;)
(If abused can be reported in staff abuse)
It's an anarchy server, so of course there is no order over there. Considering some people already test the limits in minigames by using hacks, there isn't going to be a good user experience in vanilla. Given the server's current status, vanilla will just be the same as 2b2t, except with more people. More people translates to more people likely to use hacks or break the rules one way or another.

As for abusing spectator: if anything, a new foolproof feature > a new rule. Rules are easily broken, but a feature isn't...if it's coded properly and until an exploit is found.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
It feels too close like 2b2t (minus the "no rules" and "hacking" are allowed). Also, as others said, Cube specializes in minigames and to a lesser extent, freebuild.
I played on that server for quite a long time and it was a lot of fun. In the end the reason I left wasn't the amount of hackers but more the toxic chat full of edgy kids. I think moderating the chat and banning hackers for video evidence would already be a huge improvement.
Cubecraft has minigames, freebuild and possibly factions in the future, I could see a vanilla server fitting in there.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I am okay with this, just those pesky x-ray hackers are the only problem
but this isn't really my cup of tea but i might play this once or twice :D (i added +1 for you )

Reactions: Ping Ether

nEuro

Feb 5, 2016
reports.frozenbit.net
Sound kinda boring tbh if the only possibility to be protected from griefing is to hide your base and hope no x-ray hacker finds it plus you can't really interact with most of the players.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Sound kinda boring tbh if the only possibility to be protected from griefing is to hide your base and hope no x-ray hacker finds it plus you can't really interact with most of the players.
it will basically be normal survival but online, there is no /home , you have to memorize where you're base is, find clues for other peoples bases, whatever you can carry is yours, The beginning of factions! <--- Play how older minecraft players used to play it, no claims, no cannons, no /sethome

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Oh man I love vanilla for cube.... I want dis Pingy... But we gotta wait for the anticheat :(
No anticheat will help against x ray which is the most destructive hack on vanilla. PvP hacks might be big in minigames but on vanilla almost no pvp happens so it isn't really a problem. Even if you do come across a kill aura user just splash a weakness II potion on them and the are worthless even with a diamond sword with sharpness I. Also you have things like power 5 bows, tnt, and lava to also assist you.

nEuro

Feb 5, 2016
reports.frozenbit.net
it will basically be normal survival but online, there is no /home , you have to memorize where you're base is, find clues for other peoples bases, whatever you can carry is yours, The beginning of factions! <--- Play how older minecraft players used to play it, no claims, no cannons, no /sethome
My problem with that is that you cannot really build awesome looking bases, farms ect when other players will just destroy everything you built, just because they can. I regularly play vanilla survival with a few friends on a private server and it is really fun, but I cannot image this working out with random players on the internet. Especially since the efford needed to destroy a base is nothing compared to building one (which leads to players joining the server just to grief, not to contribute).

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
My problem with that is that you cannot really build awesome looking bases, farms ect when other players will just destroy everything you built, just because they can. I regularly play vanilla survival with a few friends on a private server and it is really fun, but I cannot image this working out with random players on the internet. Especially since the efford needed to destroy a base is nothing compared to building one (which leads to players joining the server just to grief, not to contribute).
This is why I just play private survival worlds :P even in factions there is griefing and with pretty much every chunk being claimed on servers factions and towny do not appeal to me :(

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
you just have to be lucky!
Some players respect cool structures others are brutal, a rule that must be done is "Do whatever you want, but have respect to some players and their structures" but that is why we have creative :D to show off you're building skills, also i seen a few "community" structures in these games like a community farm where you can use but have to replant which is really nice :D

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
You can blend your base under lava to hide it, and also by personal experience it's really easy (and an essential part of Vanilla) to meet, team, and trade with players.

No anticheat will help against x ray which is the most destructive hack on vanilla. PvP hacks might be big in minigames but on vanilla almost no pvp happens so it isn't really a problem. Even if you do come across a kill aura user just splash a weakness II potion on them and the are worthless even with a diamond sword with sharpness I. Also you have things like power 5 bows, tnt, and lava to also assist you.
Is it just me? Lol I've been through fights in Vanilla too!
It's actually pretty easy to make a good looking base, a REALLY good looking base, just don't make it shine and close to spawn.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Ever heard about movement hacks? (flight, jesus, usain bolt, spider, boatfly just to name a few)

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Ever heard about movement hacks? (flight, jesus, usain bolt, spider, boatfly just to name a few)
I myself have tested hacks on my friend's vanilla server with my friend's consent. They work, but if the player keeps flying for too long, he'll get kicked. If he periodically lands and lifts off, then the server won't kick. I don't know a perfect bypass other than that though.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I myself have tested hacks on my friend's vanilla server with my friend's consent. They work, but if the player keeps flying for too long, he'll get kicked. If he periodically lands and lifts off, then the server won't kick. I don't know a perfect bypass other than that though.
It's very easy to bypass the vanilla anticheat. It kicks you after you are 5 seconds in the air, but if you say for instance would fly against a wall withing that 5 seconds it won't do anything. Also boatfly works 11/10 times

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
It's very easy to bypass the vanilla anticheat. It kicks you after you are 5 seconds in the air, but if you say for instance would fly against a wall withing that 5 seconds it won't do anything. Also boatfly works 11/10 times
Who says vanilla is not going to have anticheat? lol....

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom