• YESSS YESSS YESS PINGY PAL

• NONONONO NO PINGY BUD

• pls change something tho idk

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I think this would cause many problems between players and I feel like people wouldn't want to keep playing if their items are always raided
They don't have to be always raided. There are many ways to hide your base, one of the fun aspects of vanilla.
You see, in vanilla you don't build a shiny house in the grass. You make an obsidian block with your valuable stuff in the middle of the ocean, while raiding other obsidian blocks ;)

Blocks can be more or less sophisticated btw. I mean, bases.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Sounds like factions, but with no protection. No go from me. ;/
You don't claim bases, it's more based on survival and building, kind of. It's a really different experience once you try it. I can find you some vanilla raid videos, you'll see it's pretty different.
Maybe change factions to this then, if it's too similar? :p
100% valid point yes pls adderoni
:3

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
^
That is a really good example of vanilla raiding (with a few server modifications)
Sorry, it's in Italian xD

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
To be honest, I would prefer this to factions
My raider-vagabond Minecraft player instincts would say the same, but faction is a pretty good mode too. I don't think one is superior to the other, they're really different and are made for different kind of players.

My kind of player is offensive, fighter, builder. Factions is more based on grinding and economy.

zNarwhal

Jul 6, 2016
Can you teach me how to "play" vanilla?

upload_2016-10-24_23-27-12.png

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
But one of the reasons I like this is because I play a LOT of vanilla survival (singleplayer), I would really enjoy making farms, exploring and farming/mining (it really relaxes me), and I know that my "teammates" (probably @DutchyNub) would enjoy exploring wiht me and raiding using the resources I get!
I play a lot of survival too, but a community multplayer server. It's nice to be able to trust everyone, but I really miss the good old days of raiding and indipendence.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Given that the server is already hard to moderate, it's going to add a lot more work since there's no spectator mode. I myself have directly helped a server owner "moderate" his vanilla server (I wasn't really a mod, just eyes and ears only).

It feels too close like 2b2t (minus the "no rules" and "hacking" are allowed). Also, as others said, Cube specializes in minigames and to a lesser extent, freebuild.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
It feels too close like 2b2t (minus the "no rules" and "hacking" are allowed). Also, as others said, Cube specializes in minigames and to a lesser extent, freebuild.
Oh please... Vanilla is Minecraft itself. It's always been. I don't know why 2b2t is so known for it, It's just the worst vanilla server.
This is why it wont fit in with cubecraft! Everything they do has to take at least 7 years to code!

(Sarcasm)
Hah lol I get it ;)
By the way, do you have a serious opinion? :P No offence intended, but I'm looking to get valid points for this.
Given that the server is already hard to moderate, it's going to add a lot more work since there's no spectator mode
Add spectator mode for mods+ ;)
(If abused can be reported in staff abuse)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom