1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New arcade game: Elytra race

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TopoPlayer, Jun 13, 2016.

?

Would it be fun to add elytra race for arcade?

1. YES!

50.0%
  2. NO!

50.0%
  3. maybe...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TopoPlayer

TopoPlayer Member

Hello beautiful people of cubecraft, today i've got a new suggestion for an arcade game for you :D

So with the update to 1.9 (and already 1.10) there are a lot of new items. Since No game has an elytra yet maybe it would be fun if you have a game where you can fly with the elytra :D

so you have certain maps and in that maps you have to fly with an elytra trough tunnels. If you hit the wall or the ground, you will begin from a certain checkpoint (or the beginning) the first one who makes it to the finish wins!

I hope you like this idea, if not, i'm sorry but remember, it's just a suggestion, A GAME SUGGESTION!

2. xExcite_

xExcite_ Member

Sorry, but this game is to easy you play it a couple times! And than the game is boring! i requested it too! -1 srry

3. Camezonda

Camezonda Mod Staff Member Moderator

YouTube
    Home Page:
    No games have the elytra, because the Anti-Fly doesn't like them.

4. telegamer

telegamer Member

Home Page:
    FFA does.
    Anyway, things simular to this has been suggested many times before. And yes I like it, and alot of other like it too, Cube is probably going to do something with the elytra in all/some games in the near future! Look foward to that ;)

5. KronosReeper

KronosReeper Member

Not dying.
    Anti-Cheat is not a problem at all, as telegamer said, FFA already does have elytra without any problems whatsoever.

Now regarding to the suggestion, Meh, as WoezelEnPip said, would get boring pretty quickly if it were just flying alone, but with some extra elements to the game it could become a nice game. +0.5