Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GroeneBanaan

Nov 26, 2018
I totally disagree. Yes it looks like a Among Us, but in my opinion this game is so much better. I don't know how difficult it was to develop this game in a block game. But I'm 100% sure that it was very difficult. The Development- and Admin Team did an amazing job. I'm sure this game will be one of the most played games on Java in a few days/weeks and it will definitely bring lots of new players to CubeCraft. I've only played a few games and I'm already addicted to it.
I didn't say anything about the development, did I?

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
Looks like alot of fun and big ups in all the people who worked to make this possible. Ngl this could bring in new players, especially on Bedrock since you'd be the first to do this

Abodz

May 14, 2018
Finally, A good designed and well developed Among US in Minecraft! Hype CCG!

I AM NOT THE IMPOSTER

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
Thank gosh that this got enough reactions!!
Everyone (myself included) is already loving this game! :D
1603738696840.png

• Love
Reactions: Marieke2001

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I love Among Us so this is going to be cool to play with my friends! (I did a 10 people zoom call with friends and we played among us for 3 hours.) I can’t wait to try this cool creation tonight!

On a side note I hope eventually Line Dash gets an update soon as it’s not gotten a proper update or map update in years.

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Wow, incredible how the team created this game mode in such a short time! Good job developers :)

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't really think this game is going to be a big hit. I think that generally copying another game into minecraft never really works. Look at battlezone and blockband - both removed. Imo, the game will have its initial hype and then slowly lose out all of its players. If someone wanted to play among us, they'd play the actual game itself.

Also, some thoughts from my few games that I've played:
- The impostor is waaayyy too OP. it's impossible to get all of the tasks done in time because people always leave the game too early and there is a huge amount of tasks to do.
- Why do we get hunger when lights are switched off? It's a bit annoying and just makes everything feel slow.
- It takes quite a long time to get to some of the 'emergency' tasks on time because the map in minecraft is larger than the map in among us.
- There is a big language barrier when it comes to chat games. Haven't played with voice chat yet but by not classifying the different languages into different games, you are pretty much closing the game off to the non-english speaking community and hence losing out on players.
- The cooldown on impostor sabotages is too quick. I feel like there's some sort of sabotage every 10/15 seconds and its impossible to manage.

My suggestions above are based on about 4/5 games. Others may have different experiences.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
It’s a fantastic gamemode! I have a huge amount of respect for the developers/admins for creating this in just 10 days. Amazing work! I really hope that this game is gonna be a big hit!
tbf I like this game even more than the original... (:

Reactions: Technosword
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom