Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 421664

Hello, We are asking the server to add more maps because we are bored with the old maps, we're all would like if the server add a new maps for Eggwars like 10 maps or 5 maps because the old map is really boring now!

eBoyRoy

Dec 31, 2019
Nederland
I'm also getting tired of these maps now, when you play the game for a longer period you know all the places and tricks. When new maps get added every players knows the same about the map.

Keep in mind that making maps is not a thing that you do in a couple of hours tho. First you need to think of a theme, what you will be using for the map. Second is that you must think how big it should be. Then you need to place generators, the egg and the villagers in a good spot. Last but not least: you need to make sure if it is a map that won't be boring, decide if it fits in and is playable.

ArcherXCII

Nov 11, 2019
Hello, We are asking the server to add more maps because we are bored with the old maps, we're all would like if the server add a new maps for Eggwars like 10 maps or 5 maps because the old map is really boring now!
I have been on both java and bedrock version and the java does have more maps, hopefully bedrock get the extra java ones too

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
I only play Food, Teaparty and occassionally Mushrooms. Every game on these maps are different and normally rather tense.

I don't want 10 new maps, I want 2 new, good maps.

D

Deleted member 421664

Hey we're working on lots of map updates to release over the Summer, you should see releases over the next couple of months! 😁

Little insight we have 10 made so far, and are focused on making at least another 5
Woah, Thank you so much!!!!!!

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
Where is my number of reports accepted :D its too many to count :D
here
1594327024084.png

Top Bottom