Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
I can assure you the CubeCraft team are already aware of this. This has been mentioned in a TD Community Talk. The changes probably won't be as you described though. I think it needs a more subtle change.
If you are interested in what has been said in the TD Community Talk, I recommend you to take a look at the public notion board of CCG which can be found here.

Reactions: Vindicatør

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
The cubecraft team does not care about TD, The game in its current state will DdoS players with lower bandwidth when full waves of magma cubes are used and they know about it as I've tested it my self and even provided proof in the discord. They proceeded to ban me from the discord right after to shut me up. If they cared they would add private games or 1v1 mode and they would optimize magma cubes so the entity count doesn't destroy poor peoples bandwidth by stacking the cubes not splitting them into more and more and more.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
The cubecraft team does not care about TD, The game in its current state will DdoS players with lower bandwidth when full waves of magma cubes are used and they know about it as I've tested it my self and even provided proof in the discord. They proceeded to ban me from the discord right after to shut me up. If they cared they would add private games or 1v1 mode and they would optimize magma cubes so the entity count doesn't destroy poor peoples bandwidth by stacking the cubes not splitting them into more and more and more.
doesnt sound like something cube would do just like that. they do care about TD, but its just a hard game to update. they are planning on a lot of mob balancing which will need a lot of time obviously. i dont think there will be 1v1 or private games, but maybe they will add smaller lobbies like 4v4, who knows.
changing slimes so they wont split doesnt sound like a good option to me, its literally the way slimes work in the norma game too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom