Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lxos

Sep 8, 2020
Shopped wizard is too op, you get a pot back for killing someone and you have resistance II and regen. This is basically godmode for a decent player.
Attached is a screenshot of my killstreak while shopping wizard. It would be higher if the server did not restart. 260 points to shop wizard, and over 750 points in return (x2 multiplier). This needs to be nerfed! Especially with the new unbreakable armor update, it is basically unstoppable!

Attachments

• 2020-10-11_21.58.25.png
    2020-10-11_21.58.25.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 149

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I don't play FFA much, but it seems to be way too op.
I agree with you, but it'd be nice to hear more feedback, especially from dedicated FFA players.

Maybe adding a poll would help people to express what do they think? Click on '...' and select 'Create poll' 😉

Reactions: Hqteful

Jowzi

Jul 2, 2018
Shopped wizard is too op, you get a pot back for killing someone and you have resistance II and regen. This is basically godmode for a decent player.
Attached is a screenshot of my killstreak while shopping wizard. It would be higher if the server did not restart. 260 points to shop wizard, and over 750 points in return (x2 multiplier). This needs to be nerfed! Especially with the new unbreakable armor update, it is basically unstoppable!
I can vouch for this. Have used this once myself and got on a killstreak of 200 in a matter of no-time. This needs to be nerfed fast.

TwinShards

Jan 3, 2017
Quebec → Montreal
They are already planning on making changes, its mentioned in this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/pvp-update-duels-ffa-and-more-⚔.266171/ I reccomend reading it.
This is the update which OP's talking about. Wizard kit previously didn't had this Overkill issue

I am also in favor in nerfing Wizard + Shopped gears: I would suggest being unable to shop armor while a wizard or pick wizard kit if you bough shopped gears at spawn.

Also here is a 5minutes long video of me chassing a Wizard-shopper player that kept on making clean up to survive more and more even though we were many on him

Also* UNBREAKABLE armor is too OP in my opinion. They should instead give a custom "Unbreakable lvl4" instead of infinity-unbreakable.

Reactions: Conea64

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
Im not gonna lie, i shopped before with wizard and yes it can be powerfull but with all the teams in ffa its not that powerfull and not everyone can buy like prot 3 gear and gaps.

lxos

Sep 8, 2020
Im not gonna lie, i shopped before with wizard and yes it can be powerfull but with all the teams in ffa its not that powerfull and not everyone can buy like prot 3 gear and gaps.
Most people have 260 points, and you dont need gaps when you have regen potions. All the teams? pfft, decent players dont need to worry about that, I had my friends trying to kill me for an hour straight and they couldnt.

Jowzi

Jul 2, 2018
Most people have 260 points, and you dont need gaps when you have regen potions. All the teams? pfft, decent players dont need to worry about that, I had my friends trying to kill me for an hour straight and they couldnt.
well, i can kill you sooo

res1237

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2018
wow i didnt knew they buffed wiz, now ill definitely come back to minecraft.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom