Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
1,792
7,751
379
Canada, America’s 51st State
Introduction:
Hey everyone! I know it’s been almost a month since my last suggestion, but life’s been a little crazy. This will be the first of many to come in 2024. Now, let’s get into the suggestion. Hope you like it!


Suggestion:
Today’s suggestion will be regarding the Neon Flag Skins. The Flag Skins are very cool! One has a dog on it, and one has a cat on it (depending on your team colour). The Flag Skins are also animated! Despite being a nice cosmetic, I feel that 490 Minecoins (or 3.99$ CAD) is a lot for a single cosmetic. My suggestion to make the purchase more worth it is to include a new prefix. I propose that prefix be “Neon” as I think it would fit best with the theme. The addition of this prefix might also incentivize players to buy this cosmetic solely for obtaining the “Neon” prefix.

IMG_4556.jpeg


Conclusion:
What do you think of this suggestion? Would you like to see the addition of a “Neon” prefix to the Cubecraft server? Remember to vote :agree: if you’d like to see this have a chance of being implemented!
 
Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
1,456
1,749
229
Algeria
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hey everyone! I know it’s been almost a month since my last suggestion, but life’s been a little crazy. This will be the first of many to come in 2024. Now, let’s get into the suggestion. Hope you like it!


Suggestion:
Today’s suggestion will be regarding the Neon Flag Skins. The Flag Skins are very cool! One has a dog on it, and one has a cat on it (depending on your team colour). The Flag Skins are also animated! Despite being a nice cosmetic, I feel that 490 Minecoins (or 3.99$ CAD) is a lot for a single cosmetic. My suggestion to make the purchase more worth it is to include a new prefix. I propose that prefix be “Neon” as I think it would fit best with the theme. The addition of this prefix might also incentivize players to buy this cosmetic solely for obtaining the “Neon” prefix.

View attachment 226616

Conclusion:
What do you think of this suggestion? Would you like to see the addition of a “Neon” prefix to the Cubecraft server? Remember to vote :agree: if you’d like to see this have a chance of being implemented!
I totally agree with you espically with the price
 
  • Like
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom