Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How does it look so far?

• Great! (Leave a comment or suggestion please)

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Never! (Please Identify your problems with it)

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Pandaa

Forum Expert
2017-01-08_17.16.43.png

That area seems a bit flat. I feel like the vines are overused, and it could be better made if you covered the island with strokes of leaves. The house roof looks a bit overdone and could be made taller or lower, it just seems like stairs piling up on eachother. The garage (as I said) is kinda hard to see what color it is from middle so I suggest you add some way to see the garage or another color all the way from the middle.

I like the interior, but try to focus more on the outside. trees?

-Pandaa__

crownedqueen

Jun 24, 2016
Your idea of this map is a very interesting, fun and smart idea. Although there isn't much detail. I believe more detail and time would make this be an amazing map, I would enjoy playing it. It seems to need more terrain structure. So far it looks great! Once it is finished I would enjoy playing this map!

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Your idea of this map is a very interesting, fun and smart idea. Although there isn't much detail. I believe more detail and time would make this be an amazing map, I would enjoy playing it. It seems to need more terrain structure. So far it looks great! Once it is finished I would enjoy playing this map!
Thanks so much for your feedback, in what you are talking about, are you mentioning the old map on the front of this forums, or the new updated version?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.