Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Konfl1ct

May 15, 2016
hello there, i was asking you should add snowball and eggs? its can be fun to use eggs to knock people down and sometimes these items can help you away from danger

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
hello there, i was asking you should add snowball and eggs? its can be fun to use eggs to knock people down and sometimes these items can help you away from danger
If you are talking about eggwars, which I am guessing you are, then I think they should not be added. This makes the games much longer by people just continuously shooting people off, making the game never progress.

MiyaTheMiner

Dec 29, 2016
Gallifrey
If this is for Eggwars, it might seem cool at first, but right now, you need to get diamonds to buy bows and eggs and/or snowballs would probably cost iron or gold, it would be way too easy to knock players off and it would make gameplay harder.

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
Don't really like this idea.

I'm guessing you're talking about EggWars, I personally don't really want these item added to EggWars, makes it even easier for players to hit others off bridges.

Just like what iLoveYouu said, it would make it way easier to knock people off.
Maybe in can be a kit? Maybe a max of 3 eggs or snowballs? It would have to be pretty pricey though. Just so that it isn't OP.

Overall, I don't think they would add this. It would make the game way easier.
An alternative? Just go ahead and buy a bow. Pretty cheap to get a regular bow.

Have a good night,
PAL143

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Don't really like this idea.

Just like what iLoveYouu said, it would make it way easier to knock people off.
Maybe in can be a kit? Maybe a max of 3 eggs or snowballs? It would have to be pretty pricey though. Just so that it isn't OP.

Overall, I don't think they would add this. It would make the game way easier.
An alternative? Just go ahead and buy a bow. Pretty cheap to get a regular bow.

Have a good night,
PAL143
When will people ever learn that increasing the price of an item does not counter balance how OP it is..

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I honestly think punch bows are enough. Eggs would just be annoying. Although this tread could make a really good pun if it was on eggwars. Nice thinking though. Thanks for trying.

~LY

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
At most there should be a kit w/ one egg in it called "Chicken"
b/c if you use it that's what you are

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom