Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
1,420
2,939
344
26
North pole
q0vdjb.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: larswijn

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
666
620
168
25
McDonalds
If it has been over a week and I have gotten no reply, I usually paste the link on a staff members wall and either that staff member, or a different one that sees it will take care of it that day.
 

Monster_cat

Well-Known Member
Dec 22, 2015
10
0
76
50
Ikr. Like I recently posted a hacker report and a lot of the reports that are posted after I posted mine have been locked already o_O
 

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
2,174
3,887
338
Toulouse (France)
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom