Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
1,420
2,939
344
26
North pole
q0vdjb.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: larswijn

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
666
620
168
25
McDonalds
If it has been over a week and I have gotten no reply, I usually paste the link on a staff members wall and either that staff member, or a different one that sees it will take care of it that day.
 

Monster_cat

Well-Known Member
Dec 22, 2015
10
0
76
50
Ikr. Like I recently posted a hacker report and a lot of the reports that are posted after I posted mine have been locked already o_O
 

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
2,174
3,887
338
Toulouse (France)
Members Online

Latest profile posts

thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
Top Bottom