Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal_Takos

Oct 9, 2017
So its not as simple as it sounds, The other day I tried to buy emerald and everything in the payment was going right until it asked for ID and a payment receipt. I don't trust this because ive bought multiple things online and nothing has ever asked for this. I went on cube craft and asked some people who have ranks if it asked them for ID and receipt, and they said no! Then I talked to some people who also had the same problem and they said its probably a scam so they didn't buy either. One guy even said that he gave you guys the info and he never received his rank. Of course he got a refund but his says not to try.
Can anyone look into this? Thanks!
IGN: Royal_Takos

Rqbiin

Sep 20, 2015
Sassenheim
Just do it! I have Emerald too and I don't know how I bought him but if you follow the steps it's easy

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
CubeCraft is 100% trustworthy, so many people have bought Ranks, multipliers and other stuff, if you run into any problems just contact support@cubecraft.net
Trust me they won't scam you

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
So its not as simple as it sounds, The other day I tried to buy emerald and everything in the payment was going right until it asked for ID and a payment receipt. I don't trust this because ive bought multiple things online and nothing has ever asked for this. I went on cube craft and asked some people who have ranks if it asked them for ID and receipt, and they said no! Then I talked to some people who also had the same problem and they said its probably a scam so they didn't buy either. One guy even said that he gave you guys the info and he never received his rank. Of course he got a refund but his says not to try.
Can anyone look into this? Thanks!
IGN: Royal_Takos
I would recommend Gift cards, a lot more safe in my opinion.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Im sure its completely safe. if you dont trust it, just dont proceed the payment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom