• Total voters

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
This is the Necroposting rule:
3.8 - Necroposting
Necroposting is defined as replying to threads which haven't had any new posts in the last 3 weeks in an attempt to revive it. This does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

Punishment track: Warning → 1 day ban → 7 days ban → 30 days ban → Permanent ban

Based on this rule, I am unaware of this links to forwarded and planned sugguestions, which I believe the Necroposting rule shouldn't fall under so then people can still talk about it.

And if the answer is yes towards adding it, add it inside of the rule for clarification!

Thank you for reading my thread! Have a good day
Please leave any feedback you have!

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Necroposting still applies after the thread got forwarded. (If I'm correct 'Planned' threads will get locked.) This should not be changed either, forwarded just means that the product team will look at it, which does not instantly mean that people should have the ability to further discuss the topic.

Reactions: GeoJosh7

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Necroposting still applies after the thread got forwarded. (If I'm correct 'Planned' threads will get locked.) This should not be changed either, forwarded just means that the product team will look at it, which does not instantly mean that people should have the ability to further discuss the topic.
Thanks for explaining! Appreciate the help :)

Reactions: Maaarijn

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks for explaining! Appreciate the help :)

(Sorry for double post, lag and error by me)

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom