• Nope (Explain why if you want)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Efcluke95

Jul 11, 2016
wherever she is
twitter.com
Hello CubeCrafters
I'm doing these suggestions cause I have been playing in the bedrock edition for a long time, even I can say that nowadays I play more time on the bedrock server more than on Java, and during this time I have been thinking on how to improve the server with something that I would like to have on it and things that make users experience easier and fun and today I have 2 suggestions to improve the navigation across the server.

As you know the majority of people that play on bedrock edition does it from their phones or tablets, this fact makes that the users may get lagged at the moment of entry to a game or loading a new world

Suggestions
1.sometimes we enter any game mode inside the server like Skywars or egg wars and we enter a map that we don't like or simply we don't want to play that map at the moment, so we need to click the coal and press go to the lobby walk to NPC and hope to enter a map we like and that is a little bit slow. so, why not to implement a new button in the coal to let us switch map faster? in my opinion, it is a little detail that will make the user experience a little faster and more dynamic

2. The second one has to be with making a map selector system just like Java, nowadays when you click an NPC it asks you if you wanna play Solo or team so why not make another menu after clicking Solo or Team with a map selector with all the available maps of that game mode with a bottom at the top saying "Random map" in case you wanna play on a random map

Even it could be a perk for people that have a rank as java, and if you don't have that rank you won't be able to use the map selector and you will be just able to play on random maps

Reactions: remio and Keanu
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom