Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ZpknJoker

Jul 9, 2021
I try to send messages in cubecraft and no one sees my messages, I can see other people's messages but they can't see mine, I've already gone to x's privacy settings

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Hi, there can be a few reasons why this is happening, it usually is either your privacy settings or a shadow mute. Please read this helpdesk article for more information :)

ZpknJoker

Jul 9, 2021
Hi, there can be a few reasons why this is happening, it usually is either your privacy settings or a shadow mute. Please read this helpdesk article for more information :)
i've done all this about microsoft account privacy etc... never took any mutes from cubecraft or mojang, i'm very worried because i can't talk to my friends.

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
If you get a message in chat saying you're muted then it's our punishment, otherwise it is an issue with Microsoft/Mojang and we're unfortunately not really able to help with that past the article I've given you.

ZpknJoker

Jul 9, 2021
If you get a message in chat saying you're muted then it's our punishment, otherwise it is an issue with Microsoft/Mojang and we're unfortunately not really able to help with that past the article I've given you.
I understand =( I'm very sad because I can't talk to my friends even though I've never received a punishment from Mojang/Microsoft =(

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈 :)
JokeKaedee wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
Top Bottom