Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
DISCLAIMER(S):

-This does not work if;

• The enemy team does not spam mobs
  • You forget to send mobs for more than 3mins (typically)
  • Your team gets more towers than you on your own.
  • You have bad luck with EXP
  • You have less than 25/sec in 5-6mins
If you are wondering why the text is different colors/boldness, it is because forums are typically not designed for this much text + array of effects. Don't blame me.

There are two guides. The overall guide is the basics and the in-depth guide is literally my ENTIRE plan, tower to tower, a coin to coin, second to second.

There is also a vocabulary section for you nerdz lol hehehe (find info about the common TD professional vocabulary here)

IN-DEPTH GUIDE:

Start
Ok, first of all, you need to learn the basics to start. Sending Mobs gives you EXP, you can use EXP to upgrade your gold mine for more G/s (Gold per second) (C/S is the same thing) or buy potions, which will be useful later. Now, when you start you need to be the first to the spawn point which is most of the time in front of you, as you spawn near the castle. When you get there immediately place a level III (3) mage. This is because of a rule surprisingly a lot of people don't know which is every mob killed by your tower gives you coins. Because of this, the fire from your mage will often kill mobs, giving you a head start. Now, if another player places a mage AFTER you place yours, my best tactic is to harass them/insult them for being a mage spamming pilock until they A: Leave or B: Remove said Mage. I would say /votekick but they removed /votekick-ing. (And no, I'm not happy they removed votekick). After you have placed this tower, wait till you have enough coins then place 2 archers next to it. Be clear that you WILL remove them to your team, to prevent everyone hating you, also be clear you are not claiming. This will give you some extra kills and therefore some extra coins. After you reach around 1100 coins remove the archers and place a turret. Make sure in the meantime you keep sending 12 zombies. 12 zombies in normal mode should give you 84 EXP usually. When you reach 125 EXP upgrade your G/S to 10G/S. This will double your current G/S. Now, if the enemy team are spamming mobs, your turret should be giving you some pretty good money. From there place more turrets next to the said turret and make sure you get EVERY good space for maximum gold. The way I have been brought up in TD, your enemy is your team for around the first 3-5mins. After this, you should have (providing the other team are spamming mobs) at least have 1000-6000 Gold/Coins (Same thing). Now, if anyone ELSE has placed archers before you and does not plan on removing them, once again because votekick-ing is no longer a thing, just insult and harass them until they leave or remove them. they deserve it for being idiots. From here, just keep placing turrets and sending more powerful mobs via unlocking them with EXP until around the middle of the game.

Middle
So, by now if you have the following things continue: 2 rows of turrets (Level I, II or III I don't care as long as you upgrade them later) on either side of the start with a mage. If the answer is no: you failed this strategy (tbh that's probably because of your team 60% of the time so just start again) if the answer is YES: continue with the next step:

Now. After you have your 2 rows of turrets you want to place some level IV (4) Mages around the map, averaging 20 3x3's or like 5 5x5's from each other. This will give you more coins with more difficult mobs to kill e.g Level IV/V (4/5) Spider. (They are invisible to all towers except mages I think). After this you want to add lots and lots of sorcerers at the beginning to kill the wither, and fill all gaps in with Zeus' and 5 quakes dotted around. Congratulations, you finished your entire defense.OVERVIEW: Turrets all along the 2 rows at the start, with lots of sorcerers, Necros, quakes, and mages dotted around filled in with Zeus' and some more turrets. After you have achieved this, you should get lots of gold.

WARNING: A common mistake people do is forget to send mobs. When you are doing this tactic remember to ALWAYS send mobs for EXP and to slow the other team down/pressure them.

End
Wither: The sky is dark and the wither is bright. Now, The wither has around 7500-8000 HP, however, it is VERY resilient and VERY regenerative. The best way to kill the Wither is with sorcerers. They stop the wither from shooting, and they also damage it heavily (I recommend 40% friendly troops, 60% kamikaze's.

Lightning: TBH this is probably the least exciting mode, in this mode your towers rarely get destroyed. That's it, so, for this mode just save up some money (which you'll get in like 2mins if this tactic works.

Horde: In my opinion, this one is the hardest but If you have the defense listed you shouldn't die too much. Just remember that enemies can use potions to help your horde monsters reach your castle. Use this your advantage. Many people do not consider this but If it is horde, Get some speed and regen potions and just quickly get their monsters to their castle first and you should win. Please note if you both survive, when the game ends the player with the least health wins, so if you damage them and then you defend till the end of the game well, you automatically win pretty much.

GENERAL GUIDE:

• Make sure to regularly send mobs at a constant rate.
  • Use EXP wisely
  • Make sure you get your towers near the castle before anyone else.
  • Remember, the more mobs die to your towers, the more coins you get.
  • It is 1.9 PVP Based, don't spam your sword and expect damage to be done quickly to a mob.
  • Constantly insult/harass the following people until they leave/sell their tower:
Mage Spammers
Archer Spammers
Artillery Spammers
Wrong Leach Placementers
Wrong Necro Placementers
Idiots
Bad Players

If you don't like this, then you shouldn't have removed /votekick, should 'Ya?

• Place Zeus', Sorcerer and Turret towers frequently
  • Place Mage Towers 'Ere and there so invis spiders don't kill you (don't spam)
  • Use quake and ice to slow mobs (don't place together, it's pointless imo)
  • Have fun and support your team unless they're an idiot.

VOCABULARY:
3x3: A 3x3, checkered square on the tower placement location.
5x5: A 5x5 checkered square on the tower placement location.
6x6: A 6X6 checkered rectangle on the tower placement location.
Tower: The defense mechanism used in Tower Defence.
Defense: Place Towers
Offense: Send Mobs.
Potion: Used to kill or help mobs.
EXP: Experience Points, used to buy things.
GoldMine: An upgrade that increases your G/S
G/S: Gold/Coins you gain every second (5G/S = 5 coins a second etc)
Gold/Coin: The currency of Tower Defence.
Leach: A tower used to shoot a powerful beam at monsters.
Turret: Typically viewed as the most powerful tower in the game as of the new update.
Mob: The monsters you send to attack the enemy castle.
Hotbar: Your items.
GUI: The place you buy/send mobs.
Mage Spam: The act of spamming mage towers. Negative.
Archer Spam: The act of spamming archer towers. Negative.

Artillery Spam: The act of spamming artillery towers. Negative.
Claiming: Putting a cheap tower (typically archer) somewhere until you can put a better tower in its place. Typically frowned upon. Negative.
Harassment: Spamming a player for something they did wrong. Positive or Negative, depending on situation and reason.
Spamming: The act of repeatedly placing the same tower that has the same effect of 10 of its own over and over. e.g One Mage Tower does the same damage as Ten Mage Towers, therefore do no repeatedly place (spam) mage towers'

Reactions: Manchot999
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom