Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should my suggestions be applied?


  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .

iEfeKardaslar

Well-Known Member
Jul 8, 2017
15
15
79
30
Hi Survival games and blockwars must be brought back and rejoin feature should be brought to a vote for it
 

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
92
28
49
21
euhm surivial games is already playable on bedrock and you are able too play blockwars when it is on featered games so this is already on the network
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Thunder
    ⚡ Senior Moderator ⚡
  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom