Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
He wants to play with his friends for fun. He wants a game with only friends of him. He can't do all his friends in a party.
We all know that, it doesn't nullify the point of using the party system dang it

Read some of the actual posts you quoted as you seem to not understand that using the party system you can fill up a game
Depending on your rank you get more slots too which means the more people in a party the more you could fill a game
the thing is you don't even need more party slots you can have a few people in the party, if a rank owns the party than you already get more or you can just have multiple parties all at once and use communication to successfully join a game, or just only use communication and do it the old fashion way before the party system
Simple as that

Reactions: _AmazingWays_

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
We all know that, it doesn't nullify the point of using the party system dang it

Read some of the actual posts you quoted as you seem to not understand that using the party system you can fill up a game

the thing is you don't even need more party slots you can have a few people in the party, if a rank owns the party than you already get more or you can just have multiple parties all at once and use communication to successfully join a game, or just only use communication and do it the old fashion way before the party system
Simple as that
First> you can't full up a game with a party. Only obsidian rankers can full the smallest skywars game. Do you really think that Everyone has an obsidian rank?
Second> his suggestion doesn't go about the party system, but about een private server. Please stay on topic.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
First> you can't full up a game with a party. Only obsidian rankers can full the smallest skywars game. Do you really think that Everyone has an obsidian rank?
fake news

you very well can (obviously not on something like skywars Pac-man or trees but plenty of games you can)
also you never even read what I said
you can just have multiple parties all at once and use communication to successfully join a game, or just only use communication and do it the old fashion way before the party system

Second> his suggestion doesn't go about the party system, but about een private server. Please stay on topic.
That message is more off-topic than this 1
you are basically calling someone's message off topic when the thread is about using the old report system and someone says a single thing about the current 1
SOLUTIONS THAT ARE ALREADY EXISTENT OR NON-EXISTENT ARE VERY RELATED TO THE TOPIC
SO SHTAP YO NONSENSE

Reactions: _AmazingWays_

Fallenleaf

Aug 8, 2017
Maby you could have more options for customizing your games in private servers f.exs No projectiles, 2x knockback etc. But you wouldn't gain or lose any stats or gain any cubelets ofc.

G

Gamerfull

We already have the / Party command that is a very used and very useful command to play with your friends

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
fake news

you very well can (obviously not on something like skywars Pac-man or trees but plenty of games you can)
also you never even read what I said

That message is more off-topic than this 1
you are basically calling someone's message off topic when the thread is about using the old report system and someone says a single thing about the current 1
SOLUTIONS THAT ARE ALREADY EXISTENT OR NON-EXISTENT ARE VERY RELATED TO THE TOPIC
SO SHTAP YO NONSENSE
I don't know where you are talking about, but he is suggesting for making a private server, so that he can play with his friend. It doesn't go about the Old and new report system. I think that you are confused.

Reactions: TheParrot

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I would like this idea if people didn't just grind coins and stop playing for "fun". I do not support this idea. -1.

KimpiePaarntieMC

Aug 2, 2016
Ok so i get many replys with: you have /party.
Yes i know, but then you still play with random people,
With private servers i mean that you can play fore example a skywars match with only your friends and without strangers

KimpiePaarntieMC

Aug 2, 2016
Thank you finaly someone understands me

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Ok so i get many replys with: you have /party.
Yes i know, but then you still play with random people,
With private servers i mean that you can play fore example a skywars match with only your friends and without strangers
Posting on threads on which has not been posted for over 14 days is not allowed.

-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom