Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KimpiePaarntieMC

Aug 2, 2016
Hello staff!
i have a idea to add for the server!
add an way how to make a private server on most games!
This can be fun for people to play with friends!
You can also make it that diamond rank or higher only can create a private server.
I will be very happy if you add this to the server.

Reactions: ToastO_O
F

Facelurite

Ce n'est pas possible , de solé. Any rando diamondé would be able to create a game ? Nit sure , but that would not only reduce the number of games but it also might cause lag.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Honestly no need for 'private servers', there are various ways to play with your friends. :P

KimpiePaarntieMC

Aug 2, 2016
guys, i know there is a party system but i mean that you can play with friends only and not with friends and players you dont know

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Hello staff!
i have a idea to add for the server!
add an way how to make a private server on most games!
This can be fun for people to play with friends!
You can also make it that diamond rank or higher only can create a private server.
I will be very happy if you add this to the server.
Thanks For Suggesting!
But you can do /party with friends. So, It's not needed at all

Huob

Jun 4, 2017
Holland
Private server is a big no, people can just invite other accounts they own and just grind kills etc.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Guys! Read what he is suggesting please.
His suggestion is to make private servers, which you can invite people to. When joining a game from one of those private lobbies only the members of the private server will join, no one else. If your server only consists out of 7 people, the game will start with 7 people only.

This is similar to parties, but not the same. So please stop saying the simple ''We already have /party so please no'' and give feedback to the actual suggestion.

I honestly quite like the idea but I do not think I'd use it as I feel like games are so much more fun when there are more people involved, even if I dont actually know them. There would of course be occasions in which the private server is filled with enough people to fill an entire game, but (as mentioned at least 1000 times above this) in the case of a playerbase of that ammount, parties will do the job for you.

Also, those private servers will most likely take up some precious Server space cubecraft has, meaning more lagmoments :/
The games played from private servers can of course not be seen as real games as winfarming would then be super easy. You could just join a private server with just 1 friend and jump off every skywars game so your friend gets easy wins.

Overall, wouldn't really like to see cubecraft put time and effort into creating these servers while they could also work on something that more communitymembers are looking forward too *cough* skyblock and parkour *cough*.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
You cane do /party invite <name>
Thanks For Suggesting!
But you can do /party with friends. So, It's not needed at all
We already have a party system. We don't need a private server. As that being said, I am against this!
Use the party system and just play a game

This would start way to many games and lag the server from all the worlds

So no need really due to party system
You aready got /Party ?
Not needed. And we have /party :D
That is not What he means!

He wants to play with his friends for fun. He wants a game with only friends of him. He can't do all his friends in a party.
Sorry, but I don't find this a good idea. We will have more lag and less people will use this.

Reactions: ToastO_O

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Guys! Read what he is suggesting please.
His suggestion is to make private servers, which you can invite people to. When joining a game from one of those private lobbies only the members of the private server will join, no one else. If your server only consists out of 7 people, the game will start with 7 people only.

This is similar to parties, but not the same. So please stop saying the simple ''We already have /party so please no'' and give feedback to the actual suggestion.

I honestly quite like the idea but I do not think I'd use it as I feel like games are so much more fun when there are more people involved, even if I dont actually know them. There would of course be occasions in which the private server is filled with enough people to fill an entire game, but (as mentioned at least 1000 times above this) in the case of a playerbase of that ammount, parties will do the job for you.

Also, those private servers will most likely take up some precious Server space cubecraft has, meaning more lagmoments :/
The games played from private servers can of course not be seen as real games as winfarming would then be super easy. You could just join a private server with just 1 friend and jump off every skywars game so your friend gets easy wins.

Overall, wouldn't really like to see cubecraft put time and effort into creating these servers while they could also work on something that more communitymembers are looking forward too *cough* skyblock and parkour *cough*.

They are actually giving feedback
We know and we don't care.
Its a bad idea because not only would you get like 2 people for a egg wars game it will cost CCG to much money for servers.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I see why you would want this but it WOULD cause a lot of lag. We have /party which you can use to go into games with friends. Depending on your rank you get more slots too which means the more people in a party the more you could fill a game.

F

Facelurite

Despise the idea mate , its not a good one sorry. It'd lag as all and i dont like obbies being treated as VIPs , our games would be reduced too.

Crikey!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
What exactly will the 'private server' do?
I don't see a useful point or reason to add this in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom