Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
238
167
49
22
I did some calculations today and I calculated my in game time in all gamemodes together and also all the kills. This is all since i have my new account and got that account on January 2021. The only two categories, I didn't play, were Skywars Teams of 4 and Eggwars Mega
I played for 7 days, 19 hours, 34 minutes and 54 seconds. In that time I got 4216 kills. Also some in Minerware, but you can't see the kill statistics in Minerware.
 

_Hg2_

Well-Known Member
Feb 17, 2017
30
28
94
Thats good stats, and you only played since January that amazing :O
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom