Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
238
167
49
22
I did some calculations today and I calculated my in game time in all gamemodes together and also all the kills. This is all since i have my new account and got that account on January 2021. The only two categories, I didn't play, were Skywars Teams of 4 and Eggwars Mega
I played for 7 days, 19 hours, 34 minutes and 54 seconds. In that time I got 4216 kills. Also some in Minerware, but you can't see the kill statistics in Minerware.
 

_Hg2_

Well-Known Member
Feb 17, 2017
30
28
94
Thats good stats, and you only played since January that amazing :O
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
Top Bottom