Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Harriot

May 7, 2022
Back in 2020, I used to spend hours playing Cubecraft MPE in my room, and I was pretty skilled at the different game modes. I would consistently win in hunger games, sky wars, CTF, Lucky blocks, F4A, and more. However, I eventually stopped playing Minecraft for over 2 years due to boredom and school commitments. When I tried to pick it up again in 2024, I found that my skills had significantly declined. I struggled to control my character, often falling off bridges and looking up at the sky inadvertently.

I really want to get back into the game, but I'm discouraged by my lack of PvP skills. Despite this, I long for the days when I could dominate other players while comfortably lounging in my bed. It's a bittersweet feeling, and I wish there was someone out there who could relate to what I'm going through.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I could pretty much relate when I was mobile late 2020 to early 2021, I despised the updates so much because they made the game worse as it became laggier and less stable (even unplayable especially for mobile)

at that point I lost motivation and moved onto Java when my parents got me my own laptop, but then idk what to do with it other than survival, I'm not exactly a fan of the 1.8 pvp scene (as well as 1.9+) and how Hypixel was the only go-to server, it's a little too hectic over there

had no choice but to move back to bedrock, i pretty much dominated because of prior java experience over other players, but it didn't really feel the same anymore like, i won but at what cost?

i even returned back to mobile but then i play like someone who still has their mittens on, it's quite sad tbh i feel u a lot

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I felt the same when I switched from Console to PC. I went from dominating FFA lobbies and Bridges to not even being able to combo or speed bridge. Only recently have I reached my old skill level, despite long grinds on both Java and Bedrock PvP. I'm happy I made the change, but I lost so much skill and muscle memory.

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
Back in 2020, I used to spend hours playing Cubecraft MPE in my room, and I was pretty skilled at the different game modes. I would consistently win in hunger games, sky wars, CTF, Lucky blocks, F4A, and more. However, I eventually stopped playing Minecraft for over 2 years due to boredom and school commitments. When I tried to pick it up again in 2024, I found that my skills had significantly declined. I struggled to control my character, often falling off bridges and looking up at the sky inadvertently.

I really want to get back into the game, but I'm discouraged by my lack of PvP skills. Despite this, I long for the days when I could dominate other players while comfortably lounging in my bed. It's a bittersweet feeling, and I wish there was someone out there who could relate to what I'm going through.
Don't worry, I'm just like you. I have been playing cube since 2018. But in 2018-2019, I would have played better, almost professionally. But then I had to take a break for some reasons and now I'm in a bad mood. It's like I just started the game. As an extra, I don't even have a PC anymore. I used to play on my own PC 😕

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom