Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Harriot

May 7, 2022
Back in 2020, I used to spend hours playing Cubecraft MPE in my room, and I was pretty skilled at the different game modes. I would consistently win in hunger games, sky wars, CTF, Lucky blocks, F4A, and more. However, I eventually stopped playing Minecraft for over 2 years due to boredom and school commitments. When I tried to pick it up again in 2024, I found that my skills had significantly declined. I struggled to control my character, often falling off bridges and looking up at the sky inadvertently.

I really want to get back into the game, but I'm discouraged by my lack of PvP skills. Despite this, I long for the days when I could dominate other players while comfortably lounging in my bed. It's a bittersweet feeling, and I wish there was someone out there who could relate to what I'm going through.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I could pretty much relate when I was mobile late 2020 to early 2021, I despised the updates so much because they made the game worse as it became laggier and less stable (even unplayable especially for mobile)

at that point I lost motivation and moved onto Java when my parents got me my own laptop, but then idk what to do with it other than survival, I'm not exactly a fan of the 1.8 pvp scene (as well as 1.9+) and how Hypixel was the only go-to server, it's a little too hectic over there

had no choice but to move back to bedrock, i pretty much dominated because of prior java experience over other players, but it didn't really feel the same anymore like, i won but at what cost?

i even returned back to mobile but then i play like someone who still has their mittens on, it's quite sad tbh i feel u a lot

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I felt the same when I switched from Console to PC. I went from dominating FFA lobbies and Bridges to not even being able to combo or speed bridge. Only recently have I reached my old skill level, despite long grinds on both Java and Bedrock PvP. I'm happy I made the change, but I lost so much skill and muscle memory.

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
Back in 2020, I used to spend hours playing Cubecraft MPE in my room, and I was pretty skilled at the different game modes. I would consistently win in hunger games, sky wars, CTF, Lucky blocks, F4A, and more. However, I eventually stopped playing Minecraft for over 2 years due to boredom and school commitments. When I tried to pick it up again in 2024, I found that my skills had significantly declined. I struggled to control my character, often falling off bridges and looking up at the sky inadvertently.

I really want to get back into the game, but I'm discouraged by my lack of PvP skills. Despite this, I long for the days when I could dominate other players while comfortably lounging in my bed. It's a bittersweet feeling, and I wish there was someone out there who could relate to what I'm going through.
Don't worry, I'm just like you. I have been playing cube since 2018. But in 2018-2019, I would have played better, almost professionally. But then I had to take a break for some reasons and now I'm in a bad mood. It's like I just started the game. As an extra, I don't even have a PC anymore. I used to play on my own PC 😕

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Basketman's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONAS

what would a matriox message be without some chat gpt??

1715267947575.png
Amazinq wrote on Basketman's profile.
happy birthday
ToonBer wrote on Basketman's profile.
ne gelukkige
SpringWarz wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom