Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi. I'm doing a re-intro because my 1st one was kinda lame.

:cube_light:What I like:cube_light:
Colour: Red
Food: Fish nuggets
Animals: Fishes and Guinea pig
CC Games: Blockwars, Eggwars and Skyblock
Fantasy animal: DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲
Players: @-pokemondjs7-, @PratyayPro5 and @Organic
Subject: Maths
Edition: Java and Bedrock​

My cubecraft History
Honsetly I cant remember. So i going to do what happened before I joined cube and I think how I found it.
So My minecraft was not updating so I had to play hive or play on my own. So i had to wait... and wait.... and wait till i got told it was my dad that was stopping me
😡. I was thinking "Bro, Am I having to SIT here and play hive till 1.17 in about 4 months time in mid 2021?" "If so lets see other servers then" and I think that is how I found cubecraft.

Other stuff about me
Played 464 games of blockwars, 166 games of eggwars, 109 games of skywars, 65 games of minerware, 55 games of lucky islands and 8 games of hunger games
Wins: 228 blockwars wins, 29 eggwars wins, 10 skywars wins, Idk how many minerware wins and 5 lucky island wins
Level 17, Vip level 2
Bedrock: Rabidsyllab
When I joined: I think some time in October 2020, because i got my xbox before lockdown #1
I joined he CC Forums 14/08/2021
I like to draw

I Heart cubecraft.png

So that is me and i think how I discovered cubecraft.
Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
yooo you are sooo small, 9 years old 😂
wait, are you even allowed to...
oke nvm I am not getting into these stuff..

Edit: this guy deleted that he was born in 2012, so that is why my reply doesn't make sense now..

Last edited:
Reactions: Click Greatness

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Hi, I’m Click, pleased to meet you! I wouldn’t recommend saying that you’re 9, because you technically are required to be 13 or older to use both the forums and discord. Hehe, maybe edit your post to cut that out and let’s pretend that never happened alright? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: khco

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Hi, I’m Click, pleased to meet you! I wouldn’t recommend saying that you’re 9, because you technically are required to be 13 or older to use both the forums and discord. Hehe, maybe edit your post to cut that out and let’s pretend that never happened alright? 😅
I swear to god if I become famous and get cancelled over saying this ima flip out for real.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom