Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Transportinq

Dec 9, 2017
My Account Was Temporaily Banned And I Go To The Bans and it says my ban was reset but i go to the server and it says i am banned

Last edited by a moderator:

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Please remove the picture, players can abuse the code. You got banned for compromised account which means someone got access to your account without any permissions. Reset your password and appeal with the code that you've gotten.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Please remove the picture, players can abuse the code. You got banned for compromised account which means someone got access to your account without any permissions. Reset your password and appeal with the code that you've gotten.
If you got banned, appeal with your code but keep in mind you'll have to be patient. Goodluck!
That's literally what I said. Stop double posting, please.

Last edited:

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
As the problem has been solved, this thread can be locked.
No to me this isnt solved
My Account Was Temporaily Banned And I Go To The Bans and it says my ban was reset but i go to the server and it says i am banned
it sounds like this players issue is saying that when he goes to the ban site it says the ban was cleared but gets that screen upon logging in

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
@Transportinq

Please use one of your previous usernames, preferably SearchMe, or your UUID (6a181cdb-3790-47f0-aeb5-c40ecf14062a) to submit your appeal.
It appears that the appeals site is struggling with accounts that share a username, but using previous usernames or UUIDs usually fixes that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!