Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 469419

Well, I'll start this thread by saying that I already had an account in the CubeCraft forums, but I deleted it because I did not feel comfortable with that account (do not ask me why lol haha). I would like to begin my presentation by saying that my real name is Sergio. I'm from Spain, I'm 14 years old, I like Minecraft a lot, it's a game that I've been playing since I was 8 or 9 years old. My favorite server is obviously CubeCraft Games NetWork, I think it has some incredible modes such as MinerWare, SkyWars, EggWars, Lucky Islands, Tower Defend..etc. Usually despite my certain mistakes made in the past (mutes / warnings / bans / kicks..etc) I am a very kind person, and honestly I do not recommend anyone to be a toxic person because it is not good, I say it for my personal experience lol, As I was saying I am very sorry about it and if I could go back to the past I would not hesitate to do it, My discord is thegamecoder#9730, I have been on the server for quite some time (specifically 3 years) any doubt do not hesitate to consult me guys.

It has been an honor to return to the CubeCraft forums. :p

Greetings :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 352903

Creo que ya sé quien eres ;)
Bienvenido de nuevo!! c:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

New updates got added to Notion today:
BedWars Update for Bedrock
New LTM for Java
BicolourSine41 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Swanerator
I'm going to start ̷f̷a̷r̷m̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷r̷e̷a̷c̷t̷i̷o̷n̷ ̷s̷c̷o̷r̷e̷ ̷ posting facts every day!!!!
who wants to help me with clips

i have returned 😈
BicolourSine41 wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom