Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
95
250
59
Canada
Yellow fellow blockgamers! I decided to do an intro. I’m not technically “new” but I only recently started talking here and you can also see me around on CubeCraft discord. I just wanted to say hi and here are some things about me so you can get to know me better! I am decently active on forum games such as the count to 1,000,000 or the count till staff interrupts game. My favorite game on CubeCraft is- you probably don’t wanna hear about that so instead I’m gonna tell you about my obsession with Mozzarella Sticks, I find them very delicious and addicting. They smell very good too, anyways I also have a dog who is featured in my profile picture! She was born in 2015, I’ll let you do the math. Ok you’ve probably already gotten bored reading this by now so if you have more questions you can ask me here or on discord! I hope to see whoever reads this around and have a great day! 🍪
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom