Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like Ender to become a Permanent Game?

  • YES I FNA

    Votes: 73 77.7%
  • I'm scared of Ender, pls kill it with fire...

    Votes: 21 22.3%

  • Total voters
    94
  • Poll closed .

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
3,147
5,399
513
University of Eastern Colorado
What other people have been saying: they worked so hard on it, and they're removing in only two weeks?!?!?! It's not like a seasonal theme, sound effects, or graphics which doesn't take that long to make; no, this 'Halloween exclusive' minigame would've taken at least months to make.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
Top Bottom