Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So the current Skywars update is simply amazing. I LOVE IT!
And others do too!

AE7rqJE.png

(JK, JK, 7/10 update)

The update is really amazing. I love the new abilities, new kits, new and revamped maps.
Paris and Birdhouse look amazing!

Though I still think some things need to be changed or improved.

First the Quick Heal ability.
Currently you have x% to get a Splash potion of health after killing a player. It's a really nice ability but if your inventory is full you'll have to loot it from a corpse. I'm pretty sure most of us know how time consuming that can be. Sometimes you can even end up getting killed by knockback or a cleaner which makes this ability a bit useless. So my suggestion is, instead of getting splash potions we should get Instant Health as an effect.

Currently you can't get any points for killing players in Skywars. Which in my opinion sucks. Some fights can take quite some time and effort to finish. And what do you get after that? Nothing! Please change this.

Sadly many secret chests have been removed. Secret chests were one of those things that made Cubecraft Skywars maps unique.
Though I'm not going to complain much about it. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But there's one thing that I'd like to be brought back. There used to be a chest on top of each ball in the map Sport. Those chests have been removed which make those balls unnecessary. Some can say it's for the A E S T H E T I C S, I call it U S E L E S S.
C82g4qp.png

0Nedvdp.png

6xwRrKt.png

MZTFQ3N.png

Not really a secret one but also removed :(
ivUmnqw.png

Okay now here are some weird things I found.
The trapped chests in the map glass actually have loot in them. Not sure if this is intentional:
MdhoHWu.png

And this glitch that I found in the Achievements of Team Skywars:
EZcUkmT.png

I weirdly enough have the 5 killstreak achievement but I do not have the 2 and 3 killstreak achievements. If I can count correctly, which I can't if I look back at my past building experiences, I'm pretty sure 2 and 3 come before the 5. It isn't a big problem though since killing 2 or 3 players in Team Skywars isn't that difficult for me. But it might be for others.

The last thing I'd like to mention is about the voting options.
The new one is really perfect! I really like both no projectiles and softblock mode (managed to kill a team in solo with a fishing rod) but what really bothers me is the fact that such a perk is also for Gold rank instead of being for Lapiz. But I also think that the new voting option fits the rank. That's why I suggest to decrease the requirement for voting for time in Skywars to Lapiz and up. It's a more aesthetic feature which does fit that lower rank.

Well guess I said everything I wanted to say.
Chalas...

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I really like [...] softblock mode
Really? :eek:
That mode makes it so hard to build towards someone. If they have a bunch of arrows or eggs, they can constantly destroy your bridge. I had a stupid game where I ran out of blocks multiple times and it took me a really long time and high risks to get to them. I don't see how that mode could be fun at all.
No projectiles mode has pros and cons. It makes people pillaring up during a fight a lot more annoying.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Really? :eek:
That mode makes it so hard to build towards someone. If they have a bunch of arrows or eggs, they can constantly destroy your bridge. I had a stupid game where I ran out of blocks multiple times and it took me a really long time and high risks to get to them. I don't see how that mode could be fun at all.
My main strategy in this mode is to choose the enderman kit. Get myself a bow, fishing rods and eggs. That way I can snipe people and wait till I get my E-Pearls to head to mid and eventually after the first refill to other islands.
No projectiles mode has pros and cons. It makes people pillaring up during a fight a lot more annoying.
Pretty easy to counter campers since there are no projectiles. You just need enough blocks or e-pearls.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I agree with your thread and all your points are valid and as a skywars player I love the new update and would like to see new fixes like making chest refills vote option. Good luck on your suggestions and have an amazing day :)

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
My main strategy in this mode is to choose the enderman kit. Get myself a bow, fishing rods and eggs. That way I can snipe people and wait till I get my E-Pearls to head to mid and eventually after the first refill to other islands.
In most games I didn't even manage to change my kit after the voting results are in. One game I chose the archer kit and ended up with nothing :( I didn't know that a fishing rod works to destroy blocks, but in my situation I really don't want to destroy them anyway.
Pretty easy to counter campers since there are no projectiles. You just need enough blocks or e-pearls.
It's still annoying. If you stack up right next to them they can jump at you and knock you off. It's not impossible to get up to them relatively safe, but it can take long and I don't enjoy that. Overall I'm still ok with that mode, unlike the soft blocks mode.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
In most games I didn't even manage to change my kit after the voting results are in. One game I chose the archer kit and ended up with nothing :( I didn't know that a fishing rod works to destroy blocks, but in my situation I really don't want to destroy them anyway.
Possibly adding a pre-lobby for solo could work.

F

Facelurite

I read thw whole thing in 20 seconds and I agree with it all. Do something with those balls cubecraft. They're useless.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom