Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Master_Inferno

Jan 10, 2016
Ok, so I'm banned for creating an alternate account(even though I didn't do that), so I'm attempting to make an appeal.
I put in the name of the alternate account which is sad458, that worked fine it took me to the next step. This is were it gets complicated,
It says: Please enter you authentication PIN given to you in Minecraft. I found out that it gives it to you when you attempt to log on, so i logged on and found this(im copying exactly)
You're banned from the server, if you believe this is wrong, you can post an appeal at https://appeals.ccgn.co/.(space) Appeal Code:5739 Reason: Alternate Account to: sad458
I put the appeal code(5739) into the text box it went to the next page and said: "We're sorry but you PIN Code was wrong."
Any help is appreciated,
Thnx,
--Master_Inferno

NitroPelle

Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2015
Amsterdam
youtube.com
Ok, so I'm banned for creating an alternate account(even though I didn't do that), so I'm attempting to make an appeal.
I put in the name of the alternate account which is sad458, that worked fine it took me to the next step. This is were it gets complicated,
It says: Please enter you authentication PIN given to you in Minecraft. I found out that it gives it to you when you attempt to log on, so i logged on and found this(im copying exactly)
You're banned from the server, if you believe this is wrong, you can post an appeal at https://appeals.ccgn.co/.(space) Appeal Code:5739 Reason: Alternate Account to: sad458
I put the appeal code(5739) into the text box it went to the next page and said: "We're sorry but you PIN Code was wrong."
Any help is appreciated,
Thnx,
--Master_Inferno
Do you have a screenshot? You can also send an email to support@cubecraftgames.net

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom