Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Master_Inferno

Jan 10, 2016
Ok, so I'm banned for creating an alternate account(even though I didn't do that), so I'm attempting to make an appeal.
I put in the name of the alternate account which is sad458, that worked fine it took me to the next step. This is were it gets complicated,
It says: Please enter you authentication PIN given to you in Minecraft. I found out that it gives it to you when you attempt to log on, so i logged on and found this(im copying exactly)
You're banned from the server, if you believe this is wrong, you can post an appeal at https://appeals.ccgn.co/.(space) Appeal Code:5739 Reason: Alternate Account to: sad458
I put the appeal code(5739) into the text box it went to the next page and said: "We're sorry but you PIN Code was wrong."
Any help is appreciated,
Thnx,
--Master_Inferno

NitroPelle

Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2015
Amsterdam
youtube.com
Ok, so I'm banned for creating an alternate account(even though I didn't do that), so I'm attempting to make an appeal.
I put in the name of the alternate account which is sad458, that worked fine it took me to the next step. This is were it gets complicated,
It says: Please enter you authentication PIN given to you in Minecraft. I found out that it gives it to you when you attempt to log on, so i logged on and found this(im copying exactly)
You're banned from the server, if you believe this is wrong, you can post an appeal at https://appeals.ccgn.co/.(space) Appeal Code:5739 Reason: Alternate Account to: sad458
I put the appeal code(5739) into the text box it went to the next page and said: "We're sorry but you PIN Code was wrong."
Any help is appreciated,
Thnx,
--Master_Inferno
Do you have a screenshot? You can also send an email to support@cubecraftgames.net

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom