Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

3652xxyy

Mar 18, 2020
Current Status: Just finished looting the swamp dungeon (clear up all spawners)
https://imgur.com/a/ibry3iL
5J1qy3U

This screenshot was taken on the top of the mob farm (below)
KE0E7S2

https://imgur.com/a/KHBfwLa
Stats
dsWNQDR

https://imgur.com/a/5VldJ9D

Few suggestions to the Game
Overall, the game is well designed in term of balance
The time required for growing tree should be slightly shorter (4 days for dark oak)
Add red stone support: this will make a lot of farm much more efficient and less labor intensive
Add neither support (the current maximum enchantment level without neither quartz is only 5, and the only quartz source so far is quartz block from savanna island, which is not renewable).

Few Tips to new players
1. Use oak slab for building if you don't mind aesthetics (it is probably the cheapest building block)
2. Most useful enchantment: Fortune 5 stone/iron pickaxe. Fortune upgrade will increase yields from ore generators and crops.
3. Build an XP farm: enchantment of advanced tools are expensive. Make use of mob spawners to generate XP quickly (the one I built with 8 spawners (4 zombies, 4 skeletons) can get to lv30 within 3 minutes (with smite 5 stone sword).
4. Make money by building farms
Early game: Cocoa, remember to use water for collection to avoid durability consumption
Mid game: Melon, you might need a good axe for collection (the farm on image produce roughly 350k)
Late game: Not sure yet (carrot farm works, the one on the image produces roughly 2M per collection, but it take a lot of time to collect and replant everything, haven't tried sugar cane yet)
5. Try to store the items produced by farms in chests and sell them only when you need money (otherwise, you will lose a lot when on death) The same principle applies to store XP in furnances when smelting iron/gold.
6. When looting dungeons, try to break the spawner as fast as possible. If you are overwhelmed by mobs, try to use blocks to create barriers and gradually push forward to the spawner.

Random Tips
1. Don't forget to take ore generators from new islands after clearing up the dungeon.
2. Fire aspect swords are useful for killing animals (but be aware that it drops cooked meat)
3. Set spawn points (bed) before looting dungeon, so that you don't have to walk all the way from the base.
4. Space out your tree farm (3 blocks on both direction) to maximizes saplings (for late game quests); place saplings next to each other to make chopping easier (for obtaining wood).
5. Cobblestone can withstand creeper explosion (stone bricks and other types of stones cannot)
6. Repair tools/weapons before enchantment (the cost for repair will increase)
7. Go to Hub and then go back will set the time to day
8. Use hopper to automate furnace will NOT give you XP
9. baby zombies are extremely dangerous, but they cannot climb ladders
Please add more

Reactions: Marionex

Marionex

Mar 17, 2020
Poland
I can see your island is starting to shine! I hope you will build some cool structures!
Also thanks for the tips, I am close to unlocking the Desert Island now and those tips will help me out for sure! :D

Gregg Baeten

Mar 7, 2020
Late game: Not sure yet (carrot farm works, the one on the image produces roughly 2M per collection, but it take a lot of time to collect and replant everything, haven't tried sugar cane yet)

when you get a ton they will produce millions easily and they are cheap with other good money sources

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom