Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hey guys, I have been on this forum since the 16th of April 2017 so it's been a few months now. So I believe it is time I introduced myself! :eek:

I have been playing Minecraft PC for a bout two years now - and I discovered Cubecraft a few months later when me and a friend were looking for servers to go on online. This is by far the best server I have ever been on so good job Cubecraft! I wouldn't say I'm a pro player or anything, like I could improve a bit on PVP etc but nonetheless I do enjoy it. :)

From a very young age I had always been interested in science, such as Biology, evolution and how the world works. I also have a massive interest in Astronomy and animals. I have two rats, 3 hamsters, a mouse and a dog; I have also owned 6 horses in the past. I wish to have an animal related career in the future.

Furthermore, I have always been interested in sports and I am said to be naturally athletic. I have a first degree black belt in Taekwondo and I have competed in horse riding shows when I had horses. I play snooker as a hobby and I love to go swimming. A few years ago I was the 3rd best darts player (Under 21s) in England - I qualified for the Youth championship and I made it into the quarter finals. I also competed in the cross country championships in school.

I love drawing, trying out new things and of course.... Minecraft! :p. I have to say it is one of my favourite games :D.

Thank you all for reading this and I hope you all have a great day/night wherever you are - and if you need any help or if you have any questions with anything, feel free to message me! :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hey guys, I have been on this forum since the 16th of April 2017 so it's been a few months now. So I believe it is time I introduced myself! :eek:

I have been playing Minecraft PC for a bout two years now - and I discovered Cubecraft a few months later when me and a friend were looking for servers to go on online. This is by far the best server I have ever been on so good job Cubecraft! I wouldn't say I'm a pro player or anything, like I could improve a bit on PVP etc but nonetheless I do enjoy it. :)

From a very young age I had always been interested in science, such as Biology, evolution and how the world works. I also have a massive interest in Astronomy and animals. I have two rats, 3 hamsters, a mouse and a dog; I have also owned 6 horses in the past. I wish to have an animal related career in the future.

Furthermore, I have always been interested in sports and I am said to be naturally athletic. I have a first degree black belt in Taekwondo and I have competed in horse riding shows when I had horses. I play snooker as a hobby and I love to go swimming. A few years ago I was the 3rd best darts player (Under 21s) in England - I qualified for the Youth championship and I made it into the quarter finals. I also competed in the cross country championships in school.

I love drawing, trying out new things and of course.... Minecraft! :p. I have to say it is one of my favourite games :D.

Thank you all for reading this and I hope you all have a great day/night wherever you are - and if you need any help or if you have any questions with anything, feel free to message me! :)
Nice to know you a bit better

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
I would say welcome to the forums... but you have been here for a while xD
But anyways it is always nice to know someone more than before!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I have two rats, 3 hamsters, a mouse and a dog; I have also owned 6horses in the past.
-I want also a dog :(.

Nice to know more about you! Enjoy the forums and I will certainly contact you if I have a question ;)!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

psst.... You can play minecraft on GOOGLE.
mog.PNG
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Noo! Thank you for everything you did for your helper trial. Sad to see you go.
Mintypie231 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats for moderator!!
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on mod (and orange tag)!!!
Top Bottom