Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Good work! I really enjoyed reading your introduction. Thanks for telling us more about yourself! :heart:

Thank you very much for this kind of comment!

All these types of comments are really appreciated.

I always wanted to make an introduction about myself, as I thought it would be a very good idea. For people to find out more about me.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I was very confused as an American that you’re going into 3rd grade as a 14 year old haha. We’re friends in game and it’s nice to learn more about you! Feel free to shoot me a message if you wanna play

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I was very confused as an American that you’re going into 3rd grade as a 14 year old haha. We’re friends in game and it’s nice to learn more about you! Feel free to shoot me a message if you wanna play
Sure, I have no problem playing with anyone! When you want to play just go to my profile and add me in discord and from there we can meet more.

Someone else told me the same thing about the 3rd grade thing. In England I don't know how to say it sincerely, but in Spain is 3º E.S.O.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #49-
Domestic cats can run faster than Olympic medalist Usain Bolt. Top speed for a cat is about 30mph (48.28kmh), whereas Bolt's record is 27mph (43.45kmh).
Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Top Bottom