Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
My Introduction
Hi, guys!
Firstly thank you all for taking the time to read my introduction.

Let’s talk a little bit about me:
Name: Fermín
IGN: FerminTorno18
I’m from: Spain
Favorite videogames: Minecraft
Favorite food: Pizza and Hamburguer
How I discovered Cubecraft!

I discovered this game thanks to a great friend named @AlexpYT192. I discovered this game, the same day I met Alex (this great moderator). That same day he showed me this piece of game and we started to play it together from our mobile phones. Until I bought a pc, and I bought the Minecraft Premium. To play on this great server with Alex.

CubeCraft Games Network

So it was around autumn 2016 I believe when I first started playing on Cubecraft and I directly fell in love with it. Everything looked so clean on the server and I loved the builds. I still think the same about it and I never considered to play on another server.

Sentinel had just been released back then and many people got false banned by it, so a friend recommended to me to register tot he forums so I could appeal easier may I have gotten false banned in the future. I started reading threads and giving my opinion on certain things and I loved it. The forums were great back then, there was so much activity, way more then now.

My Return!

This very year, I'm going to 3rd grade. I hope everything goes well, since I'm changing cities. But I will keep playing CubeCraft (obviously).

If you want to play some games with me sometimes feel free to contact me, I love playing with random people! (My discord: FerminTorno18#9511)

D

Deleted member 469419

Me alegra que por fin hayas hecho una introducción Fermín jaja!

Ya sabes que estoy aquí para lo que sea, cualquier cosa discord o conversación privada en foros :P

Reactions: Ferrcho

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Me alegra que por fin hayas hecho una introducción Fermín jaja!

Ya sabes que estoy aquí para lo que sea, cualquier cosa discord o conversación privada en foros :p

Obviamente, sé que puedo confiar en tí, y tú en mi. No te preocupes cualquier duda que yo tengo te preguntaré, pero si tú tienes también alguna duda, no dudes en preguntarme!

Nice introduction Fermín but I have question what does your ign mean?

My name in Minecraft mean:

Fermin: my name in real life.
Torno: my village.
18: my favorite number.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
My Introduction
Hi, guys!

I discovered this game thanks to a great friend named @AlexpYT192. I discovered this game, the same day I met Alex (this great moderator). That same day he showed me this piece of game and we started to play it together from our mobile phones. Until I bought a pc, and I bought the Minecraft Premium. To play on this great server with Alex.

CubeCraft Games Network

So it was around autumn 2016 I believe when I first started playing on Cubecraft and I directly fell in love with it. Everything looked so clean on the server and I loved the builds. I still think the same about it and I never considered to play on another server.

Sentinel had just been released back then and many people got false banned by it, so a friend recommended to me to register tot he forums so I could appeal easier may I have gotten false banned in the future. I started reading threads and giving my opinion on certain things and I loved it. The forums were great back then, there was so much activity, way more then now.

My Return!

This very year, I'm going to 3rd grade. I hope everything goes well, since I'm changing cities. But I will keep playing CubeCraft (obviously).

If you want to play some games with me sometimes feel free to contact me, I love playing with random people! (My discord: FerminTorno18#9511)
Wait what you’re in third grade?!?! That means you’re 8

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Glad to see you make a return to cubecraft! Have fun and I hope to see you around :D

You're confused, I'm not coming back. I was always "faithful" to this great server. And I never abandoned this server. If you want something, you'll be faithful to it for better or worse.

But thank you for your comment, Lord. Good day! And good week!

Reactions: wxzzrd

eZPunish

Feb 17, 2016
Portugal
My Introduction
Hi, guys!

CubeCraft Games Network

My Return!

Welcome to the forums :D
And nice to meet you!
Have a nice time here!

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Interesting introduction! Nice to know a bit more about you, welcome to the forums! I'd love to play together sometime.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Interesting introduction! Nice to know a bit more about you, welcome to the forums! I'd love to play together sometime.

Sure, obviously, anytime you go to my profile you take my discord and send me friends. And from there, if you want to play games, maybe we can meet.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Good work! I really enjoyed reading your introduction. Thanks for telling us more about yourself! :heart:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom