HyperPal

Novice Member
May 18, 2020
Syria
linktr.ee
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cube Community! (ᵔᴥᵔ)
So I decided to copy Ma Man Miguel and make a short introduction , I'll be describing my personality a little bit and talk about my boring
lifestyle so you're not forced to read this but it would be
really nice of you if you read it \ (•◡•) /
Who am I ?
I'm from Syria and live in Syria, I'm a school student, my friends say that I'm funny, I've had a dream of becoming a successful DJ since I was 4 years old
and now I'm working on making it happen, I'm learning to Produce/DJ, I listen to Electronic Music all the time, my favorite Producer/DJ is Tchami, I'm a huge fan
of Science Fiction Movies, I want to study Computer Science at university, I'm trying to learn Spanish so I can say Adios instead of Bye :D.
What am I doing here ?
Well currently, I'm a part of the translation team. I'm an Arabic Translator. I'll give a little explanation about what
we as Translators do: We translate documents that we get sent, including things like Discord threads, FAQs, In-game stuff...etc
I hope you enjoyed reading this :D and remember to always believe in yourself.
Adios ◔ ⌣ ◔
oh and one more thing [ the community here is awesome (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ]

Last edited:

Meiske

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Hello, it's nice to meet you! All I know about Arabic is that it's extremely hard and that it's written from right to left, my dad knows a few words. It's cool seeing more Translators on the network. I hope to see you around sometime! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Man isn't this such a peaceful slice of life anime with good vibes and chill moments?

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!!
i had airpods on and the song was too good i didnt hear the employee yelling at me
Thank you all for these amazing birthday wishes!

They mean a lot to me! ❤️

I wish you all, already a great weekend!
Top Bottom