Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kloska

Forum Professional
Jul 3, 2016
2,564
4,272
564
23
Sweden
There have been so many suggestions about the leaderboard the last 2 weeks.
In my opinion, Cube should do something that is almost like Hypixel's kind of leaderboards.
Maybe we should be able to right click on the leaderboard and it will swop to a weekly, monthly and all time leaderboard.
This monthly leaderboard gets resetted every new month. The weekly leaderboard gets resetted every weekend, the night to Monday when it turns 00:00 in the uk. And ofc the all time leaderboard is there for ever. :)
I hope you like it. If not, tell me why you don't.
Don't comment about my english.. xD
 

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
1,471
1,356
219
I agree with this CC should make a change with these leaderboards and make it more sense lol btw your English is good
 

someone1234567890

Well-Known Member
May 6, 2016
319
119
118
22
There have been so many suggestions about the leaderboard the last 2 weeks.
In my opinion, Cube should do something that is almost like Hypixel's kind of leaderboards.
Maybe we should be able to right click on the leaderboard and it will swop to a weekly, monthly and all time leaderboard.
This monthly leaderboard gets resetted every new month. The weekly leaderboard gets resetted every weekend, the night to Monday when it turns 00:00 in the uk. And ofc the all time leaderboard is there for ever. :)
I hope you like it. If not, tell me why you don't.
Don't comment about my english.. xD
So you have to click on the leader bord?? But I will forget it...
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
Top Bottom