Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Life saver: Allows for a double jump, but whenever used the player will get weakness 2 for 15 seconds. The double jump has a cooldown of 5 minutes.

Second wind: Whenever you kill someone you get regen 1 for 10 seconds.

Double death: Whenever you die twice in a row withouth getting a kill you get -5 hearts but you also get strenght for that life. Restarts when you die with the strenght.

Defender:Whenever on your island you get slowness 2 and resistance one. Wears off if you go to another island or middle.

Bargainer(made a deal with death) Items cost 4 times more, but you don't lose them on death. Can only have items that were bought by themselves, cannot use items that teamates share. Tweak the price if to costy or too cheap.

Reactions: Rainbowaffelz

Rojke

Jun 9, 2016
I think the defender is nice idea. This will be not great for campers so maybe camping will become less populair. I think that everyone who is on their own island 15 minutes after start needs to have hungry effect.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
This post is my ideas for abilities, not yours.
If it is the same idea/concept you have to search it and if you find something similar post on it, if you want to make your own topic wait 2 weeks to post a new one
or add/reply to the old one (if it has past 2 weeks until someone posted on it don't post on it)

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on helper W:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!:D
Top Bottom