Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
*jumps up with machine gun* *shoots everyone off the hill* my hill. *sets up indestructible walls around it* *turns everyone in survival mode and kills them all, disabeling them to ever come back to life* no one top taht. mai hill.

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
I become the living dead and walk up to the hill. I try climbing, but fall and die. I get up and try again. This process occurs many times, but I eventually get over the wall and murder you. I then eat a golden apple and drink a weakness potion and I'm good as new. The plot thickens. Your move Peppo.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I got so boss, I posted my 2,1701st post here, and everyone praised me. They let down their guard and I killed them all, then no one was left on the hill, so it's MY HILL

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
Throws some people in a cage with a pack of wolves then watches everyone get killed, then burns the remaining people and laughs. Then stabs @kewlkat227 and watches him slowly die... Drinks his blood then burn his corpse.
Cuts @TheCircleOfFire then throws him in the dead sea and watches him suffer. Then shoots @PlasticManPeppo 's arms and legs then watches him bleed out, then adds some poison in coke and gives it to @strikearch then watches her die.
Slowly cuts off @Volkom_ 's fingers then throws Volkom_ in a pool with 300 piranhas. Knocks out @Claudia and @Aimee2323 then takes them to Antarctica and leaves them there with no jackets and supplies. Executes @SGTkuzey with a firing squad. Pours lava into @gedas001 's eyes then throws him in an active volcano. Places @Divvy1 's head inside an alligators mouth then watches the alligator bite his head off then watches the rest of the alligators fight for divvy's corpse.
Pushes @Parvati12 and @Mkllindsey98 off of the Burj Khalifa and listens them scream while they fall to their death.
My hill.

Reactions: PlasticManPeppo
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom