Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Throws some people in a cage with a pack of wolves then watches everyone get killed, then burns the remaining people and laughs. Then stabs @kewlkat227 and watches him slowly die... Drinks his blood then burn his corpse.
Cuts @TheCircleOfFire then throws him in the dead sea and watches him suffer. Then shoots @PlasticManPeppo 's arms and legs then watches him bleed out, then adds some poison in coke and gives it to @strikearch then watches her die.
Slowly cuts off @Volkom_ 's fingers then throws Volkom_ in a pool with 300 piranhas. Knocks out @Claudia and @Aimee2323 then takes them to Antarctica and leaves them there with no jackets and supplies. Executes @SGTkuzey with a firing squad. Pours lava into @gedas001 's eyes then throws him in an active volcano. Places @Divvy1 's head inside an alligators mouth then watches the alligator bite his head off then watches the rest of the alligators fight for divvy's corpse.
Pushes @Parvati12 and @Mkllindsey98 off of the Burj Khalifa and listens them scream while they fall to their death.
My hill.
That was a pretty deep post, but you forget, I need no supplies to survive, I have all I need, for you see, the cold never bothered me anyway.
Executes emiraati for disliking frozen. MY HILL NAOW.

Reactions: Aimee2323

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
That was a pretty deep post, but you forget, I need no supplies to survive, I have all I need, for you see, the cold never bothered me anyway.
Executes emiraati for disliking frozen. MY HILL NAOW.
I have a whole kill list of Frozen haters to kill....

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Hits you in the head with a chair and you lose all of your memory. Your new name is Hans and you have 1 mission, Kill Claudia.
My brain is better than that. I remember what happened the second after and pretend not to and when you're least expecting it I kill you.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
ItzEnder pro
BurgerCat13 wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
🐉
LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Top Bottom